British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   From Sunny Bournemouth! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/sunny-bournemouth-678368/)

isheps84 Jul 26th 2010 4:04 pm

From Sunny Bournemouth!

Hi all !

Just a quick hello from me.

Flying out to Nz on aug 17 on a WHV and will just take things from there.
Will be heading down to queenstown once i land in xchurch. Fingers crossed might have already tied a job up through a friend of a friend (painting & decorating).
Just like to say that these forums have been a great help over the past few months deciding to make the change.
Any tips or sugestions would be great.

Cheers all

Ian

harrogate girl Jul 26th 2010 9:20 pm

Re: From Sunny Bournemouth!

Originally Posted by isheps84 (Post 8729589)
Hi all !

Will be heading down to queenstown once i land in xchurch. Fingers crossed might have already tied a job up through a friend of a friend (painting & decorating).
Just like to say that these forums have been a great help over the past few months deciding to make the change.

Cheers all

Ian

Hi Ian Well done hope it all goes well for you in Queenstown nice place to be:thumbsup::thumbsup:

killercat Jul 26th 2010 9:21 pm

Welcome to the site Ian, need to get yourself on the August thread theres loads of us going out in August. Queenstown is amazing youll have a fab time. :p

Hi all !

Cheers all

Ian

BEVS Jul 27th 2010 4:41 am

Kia Ora and welcome from someone who also came out from Bournemouth.

See you around the forum then and Happy Posting.

Flower Pot Aug 2nd 2010 4:56 am

Hiya Ian, welcome :) If your ever in Auckland give us a shout!

Dewb09 Aug 2nd 2010 5:43 am

Hi all !

Cheers all

Ian

Hi Ian welcome to the site, best of luck with the job in NZ. Will add you to the stampede that is the August thread, makes it more official :eek::rofl:

Glad you have found the site so useful.
Dewb