Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Sunday - Welly Meet Up

Sunday - Welly Meet Up

Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sunday - Welly Meet Up

A few of us are getting together this sunday at

http://www.chocolatedayzcafe.co.nz/ in Eastbourne

Just across the road from the beach. All welcome coffee, chat and a bit of sun... 2pm
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:04 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sunday - Welly Meet Up

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
A few of us are getting together this sunday at

http://www.chocolatedayzcafe.co.nz/ in Eastbourne

Just across the road from the beach. All welcome coffee, chat and a bit of sun... 2pm
Would love to, but i'm working. Hope the weathers nice and you all have a great time.

Jac
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be there but how will I recognise you guys?
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cappuccino
I'll be there but how will I recognise you guys?
I'll PM you my mobile number...
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:35 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

We will be there!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Maz
We will be there!
Oi! Don't want you bringing down the tone of our neighborhood missus!

See you lot Sunday then!! ( except Maz, she's banned from "the Bays" hee hee)
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:07 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paladin
Oi! Don't want you bringing down the tone of our neighborhood missus!

See you lot Sunday then!! ( except Maz, she's banned from "the Bays" hee hee)
Hey I can go over to Lower Hutt if I want.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 7:53 pm
Maz

I'm just going to assume we're still on for this, despite the rain. Am taking the littl'un to a playdate now, so if it's not going to happen, please could someone get in touch with me on my mobile? Yes I know, that's asking a lot, but I won't be online again before we head on over there.

Thanks!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 4:36 pm
Maz

That was a really nice relaxing afternoon. Let's do it again nice and soon.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
That was a really nice relaxing afternoon. Let's do it again nice and soon.
Indeed it was! And it was great to see a new face in Cappuchino!!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for making me feel so welcome. Great to meet you all and I look forward to meeting up again when I start my new life here in January.

Cap x
Old Nov 12th 2007, 2:35 am
Forum Regular

Welly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really nice

Originally Posted by cappuccino
Thank you for making me feel so welcome. Great to meet you all and I look forward to meeting up again when I start my new life here in January.

Cap x
Look forward to seeing you again in the New Year - hope all goes well with your arrangements for the big move and don't forget if you want to know anything or need help you only have to ask!! I will PM you my e-mail address.

It was a fab afternoon and the sun shone after the morning downpours - even better!!!