Reload this Page >

summer good or bad?

summer good or bad?

Old Aug 28th 2009, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

inkling is an unknown quantity at this point
Default summer good or bad?

Hello everybody,
this is just a quickie (maybe not depending on the out come). My family and I (3 kids) are thinking of moving to wellington. Now i don't mind the wind And driving rain, I'm a brummie living in Ireland so I know all about wind and rain. I just need to know how good or bad the summers in Wellington are.
Thanks for your time.
speak to you soon.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 3:50 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: summer good or bad?

Originally Posted by inkling View Post
Hello everybody,
this is just a quickie (maybe not depending on the out come). My family and I (3 kids) are thinking of moving to wellington. Now i don't mind the wind And driving rain, I'm a brummie living in Ireland so I know all about wind and rain. I just need to know how good or bad the summers in Wellington are.
Thanks for your time.
speak to you soon.
Mmm you might get some replies here but may be better if you start a new thread in main forum ( bit below 'sheep dip')
If one of the superdooper mods comes along they might kindly move your request for you if you get stuck!
HTH B x

Last edited by MnB; Aug 28th 2009 at 3:51 pm. Reason: ops typo!
Old Aug 28th 2009, 7:13 pm
Just Joined

Sorry,
I will get the hang of it one day (hopefully)
Thanks for the guidance.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 7:30 pm
Just Joined

Default one more time

hi everybody,
I was just wandering if anybody could enlighten me on Wellington's summer's. Are they full of long warm evenings chillin with your friends or is it a case of I'll see you if the weather holds out.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 8:01 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: one more time

Originally Posted by inkling View Post
hi everybody,
I was just wandering if anybody could enlighten me on Wellington's summer's. Are they full of long warm evenings chillin with your friends or is it a case of I'll see you if the weather holds out.
hope you get some replies now!!
B x
Old Aug 28th 2009, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

kiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nice

Hi Inkling
I saw your post on the introduction and the main forum
We work in Wellington and live on the Kapiti coast
Once the summer hits it is very hot everywhere
Having been here now 17months, it is more noticable that in all the season's Wellington is a few degrees cooler, and this you notice more in the winter, along with the strong winds, its feel very cold
Do you have to live in Wellington?
Any more questions feel free to ask

D
Old Aug 30th 2009, 10:24 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the heads up
Old Aug 30th 2009, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

kiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nicekiwichicks is just really nice

No worries

D