Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Stuff want to hear from you....

Stuff want to hear from you....

Old Jul 6th 2015, 1:05 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stuff want to hear from you....

Feel like expressing yourself?

Have you moved to New Zealand from overseas? What brought you here, and what made you want to stay?

What happened next? How did you find the transition from your home country to Kiwi culture? And what advice would you give to others who may be finding it harder than they thought to settle in?

Maybe you're a Kiwi who spent years living overseas before deciding there's no place like home. What was it about your homeland that you couldn't live without?

Share your stories about moving your life to New Zealand by clicking the green button

We moved to New Zealand and then... | Stuff.co.nz
Old Jul 6th 2015, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

madao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stuff want to hear from you....

for the comments in the article
Old Jul 6th 2015, 10:19 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Stuff want to hear from you....

...what advice would you give to others who may be finding it harder than they thought to settle in?
The ancient Sumerians, the creators of the first civilization, told a myth about its origins. It was, they said, a devil's bargain. It offered the noblest ideals of humanity, but it also brought violence, greed and destruction. All this is civilization, the Sumerian God of Wisdom told humanity, and if you wish its benefits, you must take all its qualities and once taken, you cannot give them back.

Also you can order Vanish soap bars from Amazon.com.

...I've got no idea what sort of advice you are looking for.
Old Jul 6th 2015, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stuff want to hear from you....

Oh I am going to have a field day with this

I bet any money that my delightful comments will never get shown and probably a banning order/deportation request comes my way