Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Stuff I've learned to live with in NZ

Stuff I've learned to live with in NZ

Old Nov 21st 2011, 12:42 am
Just Joined

Babykayleigh has a brilliant futureBabykayleigh has a brilliant futureBabykayleigh has a brilliant futureBabykayleigh has a brilliant futureBabykayleigh has a brilliant futureBabykayleigh has a brilliant future
Default Re: Stuff I've learned to live with in NZ

yes the kiwis need to REALLY learn to drive properly I doubt half of them have really read the highway code and think they own the ROADS and have thr right to be in whatever lane they so desire... But you do get that back in the UK also on the motorways but hey ho it's everywhere.... I hate the giveway option to people turning right can't wait for that to change over here it'll cause a lot of accidents as they're so used to what they have and they are still using their phone whilst driving and don't start me on their DRINK and driving over here so many of them drink home from parties or nights out way over the limit and seem proud of the fact they're doing it and it's not youngster that I'm talking about.... Kiwis need to take a look at themselves and stop being arrogant at times about things.... Don't get me wrong at times they piss us off and so does a lot of countries and people but kiwis at driving well enough said I think.... Especially when they moan about rush hour traffic and how bad it is and congestion on the highways... They have NO CLUE, NO CLUE AT ALL
Old Nov 21st 2011, 5:47 am
Banned

tweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud of
Default Re: Stuff I've learned to live with in NZ

Originally Posted by Babykayleigh
yes the kiwis need to REALLY learn to drive properly I doubt half of them have really read the highway code and think they own the ROADS and have thr right to be in whatever lane they so desire... But you do get that back in the UK also on the motorways but hey ho it's everywhere.... I hate the giveway option to people turning right can't wait for that to change over here it'll cause a lot of accidents as they're so used to what they have and they are still using their phone whilst driving and don't start me on their DRINK and driving over here so many of them drink home from parties or nights out way over the limit and seem proud of the fact they're doing it and it's not youngster that I'm talking about.... Kiwis need to take a look at themselves and stop being arrogant at times about things.... Don't get me wrong at times they piss us off and so does a lot of countries and people but kiwis at driving well enough said I think.... Especially when they moan about rush hour traffic and how bad it is and congestion on the highways... They have NO CLUE, NO CLUE AT ALL
there is horrific driving all over the world, Portugal, India, Africa etc.
However I think that NZ as a second world country should address the drinking and driving problem.