Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Strange defense argument

Strange defense argument

Old Dec 12th 2015, 2:10 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Strange defense argument

Quite an awful thing to be done to this poor young lady but made funny by his defense which, from what I can work out, boils down to "I accidentally fell onto/into her...".

0/10 for creativity. I was especially puzzled by the last bit "...the trial continues." Don't the they have anything better to do? Will there be popcorn when the accused lawyer attempts some defense? Are they allowed to laugh when the prosecution says "In lieu of a closing argument, to save time, I refer you to Mr. Abdulazizs statement of events."
Old Dec 12th 2015, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Strange defense argument

If the tiny village of Emmerdale can score two direct hits with planes
and helicopters falling from the sky then I feel, with a jury of twelve deaf monkeys
he could walk free.