Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

STOP PRESS: Jesus Christ coming to Orewa....

STOP PRESS: Jesus Christ coming to Orewa....

Old Mar 2nd 2011, 9:49 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: STOP PRESS: Jesus Christ coming to Orewa....

Come on you miserable lot!
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 11:14 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Right, I see I'm going to have to play hard ball with you all

Centrestage theatre is a licensed premises. Drinks are available before & after the show & of course in the interval. whilst at rehearsal last night I made a list of the prices & I think you will agree that
they are very reasonable .

Stella/Heineken $6
All other beers $4
Red/white wines (selection available)/glass $4
Red/white wine bottle $16
Mini Lindauer $8
Mixers $6
Canned soft drinks $2
Bundaberg Range $3

If that doesn't tempt you, then for the men there are some very attractive, young ladies in the cast & boy do they move well. I think you will struggle to take your eyes off their assets
If you're not a great lover of musicals, it's not a very long one!!!!

Please come & support this theatre. It is all run on donations & voluntary support. Don't forget that on Thursday 17th March all ticket sales will be donated to The CHRISTCHURCH EARTHQUAKE APPEAL
Old Mar 4th 2011, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

louloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to all

Hi there A (How are ya.??)

"Don't panic Mr Mannering " !!!! I was actually thinking of coming along anyway .. ........ although I won't repeat what my DH said when I suggested we had a night out Not exactly what he had in mind ..... so he can stay home with the kids !!!!!!

So if anyone else local wants to join me before i book tickets let me know..... otherwise I guess I shall have to sit there like Billy No Mates !!!!!!! The alcohol on sale is a bit of a bonus

Lou x
Old Mar 4th 2011, 7:17 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by louloumama
Hi there A (How are ya.??)

"Don't panic Mr Mannering " !!!! I was actually thinking of coming along anyway .. ........ although I won't repeat what my DH said when I suggested we had a night out Not exactly what he had in mind ..... so he can stay home with the kids !!!!!!

So if anyone else local wants to join me before i book tickets let me know..... otherwise I guess I shall have to sit there like Billy No Mates !!!!!!! The alcohol on sale is a bit of a bonus

Lou x
Hi Lou,

I'm fine thanks. How's it going with you? I've been thinking of you.

I'm having a night off from doing the mics on Friday 25th March, so me & the OH are going to watch it. We are sat in seats F15 & F16. If that's any good to you!
Old Mar 11th 2011, 1:06 am
Account Closed

Well opening night (12th March) has sold out but there are still another 12 times to see this fantastic show, tickets are selling fast.

I watched the full show last night in dress rehearsal & it's very enjoyable. I have mentioned some of the assets on show by the young ladies BUT I hadn't realised that we have some HOT MALE BODIES on show too .