Stickies

Old Nov 26th 2013, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

Pinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of light
Default Stickies

Ok so I'm probably being really thick here but where do I find stickies? A lot of posts mention them but I can't seem to work out where they are..... sorry
Old Nov 26th 2013, 12:17 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stickies

Do you mean Sticked Threads. They are above on the main country forum, before the first created post. They are posts that stay Stuck in place until they are unstuck. They say Read Me
Old Nov 26th 2013, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

Pinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know - I just see references to "can we have a stickie on this subject" and wondered where they were. Nothing in particular - I just seem to see it a fair bit.
Old Nov 26th 2013, 12:27 am

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Yes they are threads that are Stuck in place, unlike the other threads that move down or up the forum depending on when they were last commented on.
Old Nov 26th 2013, 2:08 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Stickies on forums are the threads that people don't want to be lost, or fall off the bottom of the page, so the mods/gods/Sue get them pinned to the top of the list on the appropriate page. There you will find them. Happy hunting.
Old Nov 26th 2013, 2:09 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Mods - can you make this a sticky?
Old Nov 26th 2013, 2:35 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Why not.

It's got 24 hours.
Old Nov 26th 2013, 7:43 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

How very excellent. I just hope Pinksar can find it
Old Nov 26th 2013, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Haha!
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 7:48 am

is this a Kiwi 24hrs ??
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 5:49 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I've relaxed into the pace.