Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Stick to the pool...........

Stick to the pool...........

Old Jan 14th 2008, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold
Default Stick to the pool...........

We've got a very nice pool complex at the end of the road in the golf club and i'll be sticking to it rather than a dip in the sea i think.......

Not a freindly fish
Old Jan 14th 2008, 2:57 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: Stick to the pool...........

Sharks are magnificent creatures. I can't say that I'd want to tangle with one though.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

Here comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really nice
Talking Re: Stick to the pool...........

Why would you investigate sightings of a shark in an inflatable boat!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 14th 2008, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Here comes the sun
Excellent point!

Although, whilst reading that I thought there was going to be another joking picture come up!

Like the one of the 'beached whale' thread???
Old Jan 14th 2008, 10:16 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Here comes the sun