STEP CHILDREN

Old Jun 18th 2008, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: STEP CHILDREN

Well........
Back at the solicitors today for round 2.The reply to to my wifes ex,from whom we received a letter at the weekend..

We have answered all of his questions,as my wife said to the solicitor,she was handing it over under great duress...:curse::curse: because he could have had this without going down this road.. oh well.
We have also said ,no more letters, as we have complied with his requests.
If he wants more.F**K HIM,we will go to court,because we have a very strong case,and it will be our turn to call his bluff

So thanks again to everyone for their words of advice,especially,Team embo this time about the court situation
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 3:51 am
Dizzy Blonde

clarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond repute

At last I finally have internet again and can see whats been happening!!

It certainly sounds like the ex is playing the same games as mine played - on those other links I sent you I think there may have been a list of the countries that enforce UK made court orders without a mirror order being in place - have a look and see if NZ is one of them. The USA doesnt do it, If the order we have needs to be enforced the only way he can do it is to get a mirror order in the USA that is the same as the UK one - so basically once we are in the US, that paper isnt worth anything - have a look and see if its the same for NZ and then just tell him whatever he wants to hear, cos once you are gone you can tellhim where to shove it and there isnt much he can do about it!!

may not be fair - but he's hardly playing fair either.....
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 8:18 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by clarissageo
At last I finally have internet again and can see whats been happening!!

just tell him whatever he wants to hear, cos once you are gone you can tellhim where to shove it and there isnt much he can do about it!!

may not be fair - but he's hardly playing fair either.....

I believe in playing fair but if the opposing team isn't playing nicely. You sometimes have to change your rules of engagement to do what is best for your team. But my change of rules would not be advertised.

Keep your chin up. Wishing you all the best. As you said no more letters time for court, best of luck.

Pauline
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light

The second letter went last Thursday,which he should have received by now.He has 7 days to reply,we have also included a letter of authority for him to sign which has to be witnessed
So fingers crossed ,we should have what we require by next weekend
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by squiddley
The second letter went last Thursday,which he should have received by now.He has 7 days to reply,we have also included a letter of authority for him to sign which has to be witnessed
Good luck, fingers crossed for you
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 9:27 pm
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Best of luck, thinking of you all

Pauline
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice

Hope it all works out for you.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Well received some news today...........
And it was good.....we had submitted an EOI a couple of weeks ago,because we had found we have some time on our hands,in the light as to what is going on with my step children...(solicitors)
Anyway our Eoi has gone from selected to SUCCESSFUL YEE HA
So now what my wife and and i want' is the letter from her ex to say that we can take the girls,weekend hopefully,then its all systems go...
Old Jun 26th 2008, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

You will be here before you know it.. in those lovely blue safe air overalls eh!!!

Or in one of the local winnerys celebrating... oooohh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

And it was good.....we had submitted an EOI a couple of weeks ago,because we had found we have some time on our hands,in the light as to what is going on with my step children...(solicitors)
So now what my wife and and i want' is the letter from her ex to say that we can take the girls,weekend hopefully,then its all systems go...
Many congratulations,keeping everything crossed and thinking good thoughts for you all.I'm sure you will let us all know what happens next. Remember only good,positive thoughts allowed.

Phyllis
Old Jun 26th 2008, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

BRILLIANT NEWS
well done guys, fingers still crossed for the next bit x
Old Jun 26th 2008, 10:10 pm
lionheart

FANTASTIC

One hurdle sorted hopefully the rest will fall into place, best of luck to you all

Pauline
Old Jun 26th 2008, 10:21 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Fingers crossed for a result over the weekend , then it will be all systems go.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 5:43 pm
Just Joined

traciridgwell will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: STEP CHILDREN

Brilliant...
Many thanks for the info Clarissageo
We have emails from him listing dates for visits...not many
My wife has already spoke to him this evening and told him what we are going to do...Didn't seem to bothered,he is having the children this weekend,no doubt the eldest will get an ear bashing from him
God - I am so sorry you are having such a bad time with everything going on with your children. It is a big enough decision without the added hassle of an ex-husband in the background. We are due to move (house selling a huge problem) to New Zealand and I am just waiting for the ex-wife to put her oar in!! None of hubby's kids are coming with us, just our own, who's nine. She actually left with her and my hubby's kids 10 years ago to go to Spain. Kids were only young and we had them evry other weekend. We were devastated! Eldest daughter got in touch with her dad on her 17th Birthday and we are all very much in touch again. They are happy for us now to go to New Zealand, but the youngest is only 15, and I can just see the ex-wife playing on our heart strings!!
Hope this all works out for you. Best wishes. Traci
Old Jul 5th 2008, 6:47 am
lionheart

How are things moving along, any news on any front.

Keep your chin up
Pauline

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.