STEP CHILDREN

Old Nov 10th 2009, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: STEP CHILDREN

Huge thanks to you all, if it's a no from the judge then it won't be for the want of trying or the lack of crossed fingers from you lot. A darker force must be at work.
Big hugs xx
Old Nov 10th 2009, 6:10 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

How have the kids been in the meantime? Are they bearing up? Don't supposed ex has relented or softened to the idea at all? You're in our thoughts - it all works out
Old Nov 10th 2009, 8:24 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Huge thanks to you all, if it's a no from the judge then it won't be for the want of trying or the lack of crossed fingers from you lot. A darker force must be at work.
Big hugs xx
for you all

One day the kids will be grown up & then he cant play human chess with them or your life

Dewb
Old Nov 10th 2009, 8:50 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I can't understand what the ex gains by this. Of course I understand the thing about control, spite, not letting go . I also understand about love but with this protracted and painful process , he stands to lose contact with his daughter. How does that help anyone?
Old Nov 11th 2009, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Just to say we are thinking of you, and everything else crossed. Good luck,big hugs to you all

Phyl x
Old Nov 11th 2009, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Mgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to wish you good luck and to let you know that I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Old Nov 11th 2009, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Stop it you're making my eyes leak.
As you say it is making things worse, DD is getting more and more angry with her dad and has told her Guardian and solicitor that she will not forgive him , ever. Judge has also been informed of this. As for the boy child we have seen next to nothing of him for weeks now as his dad off with 'bad back' (although he reffed a kids rugby match at the weekend!!) and he has had him down there.
Just spoken with my solicitor about some new bits the ex wants put in the judges bundle, maps of UK and NZ showing where rellies live and photos of the kids together...proving what exactly? that they had a photo taken??
Oh well 2 weeks and counting,
Old Nov 11th 2009, 10:24 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Stop it you're making my eyes leak.
As you say it is making things worse, DD is getting more and more angry with her dad and has told her Guardian and solicitor that she will not forgive him , ever. Judge has also been informed of this. As for the boy child we have seen next to nothing of him for weeks now as his dad off with 'bad back' (although he reffed a kids rugby match at the weekend!!) and he has had him down there.
Just spoken with my solicitor about some new bits the ex wants put in the judges bundle, maps of UK and NZ showing where rellies live and photos of the kids together...proving what exactly? that they had a photo taken??
Oh well 2 weeks and counting,
Counting with you Fi
Old Nov 11th 2009, 1:14 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Still around & like others, still struggling on...Final Hearing will definitley be for us on the 22nd December - can you believe that we actually had to take Cafcass to Court in order to enforce the Judge's directions for a report? Crazy & another grand down the drain!

If anyone else is going through this...one day I'll be writing all this up for you & trust me, it'll make you think twice about starting this process. It really is so painful for us & our relationship, but mainly for the children...do not do it unless you are absolutely 110% committed to moving abroad.

Hugs to you Fi...not long now hun
Old Nov 11th 2009, 9:11 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Do you mean that your son has seen little of his biological father recently Fi ?

Easily confused, me.

Originally Posted by JenneeGee
can you believe that we actually had to take Cafcass to Court in order to enforce the Judge's directions for a report
That's madness.
Old Nov 12th 2009, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
Do you mean that your son has seen little of his biological father recently Fi ?

Easily confused, me.

That's madness.
Sorry BEVS.It's me who hasn't seen the little lad for ages and his biological dad who is off 'sick'.
jennigee - what a cr*p date they gave you! Sorry not to be in touch but laptop has given up the ghost
Old Nov 12th 2009, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Just to say we are thinking of you, and everything else crossed. Good luck, and extra big hugs to you all
Old Nov 16th 2009, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

yjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond repute

HI
I have been reading this thread with personal interest .
We have just got our medicals to do now ,BUT the biggy is getting my ex to sign the legal papers to say I can take my children permanently to NZ, I have arranged to meet him on Friday at the solicitors office and just hope and pray he will turn up . This is the third time and he has always got an excuse , even swine flu was one !!
Both my children want to live in NZ and they realise they will be leaving friends and family,
I just hope he won t for once in his life let me and the children down
Old Nov 16th 2009, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by yjx1nt7
HI
I have been reading this thread with personal interest .
We have just got our medicals to do now ,BUT the biggy is getting my ex to sign the legal papers to say I can take my children permanently to NZ, I have arranged to meet him on Friday at the solicitors office and just hope and pray he will turn up . This is the third time and he has always got an excuse , even swine flu was one !!
Both my children want to live in NZ and they realise they will be leaving friends and family,
I just hope he won t for once in his life let me and the children down
Good luck, let us know how you go x
Old Nov 26th 2009, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

OK Fi

I have waited until the end of the month - you must have had your meeting by now and i can wait no longer to poke you to find out how its gone

I hope all is well, i am concerned that you arent shouting good stuff from the rooftop.

I have things crossed for you but please let us know whats going on i am crap at this suspense thing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.