STEP CHILDREN

Old Jul 21st 2009, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: STEP CHILDREN

Thank you everyone, virtual hugs and kisses all round xx
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 2:32 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to read this Fi after all this time. Hoping it will all work out well for you in the end. Keep fighting!
Sue xx
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Its just a setback Fi, Keep fighting, for you.
Old Jul 24th 2009, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Flip de do dar..Solicitor just rang to say she's had Court date through...13th August!! Much earlier than any of us thought it would be. Not sure yet whether all can make it, will keep you informed
Old Jul 27th 2009, 9:18 pm
Just Joined

zennorbug is an unknown quantity at this point

hi guys, sorry to hear your news. EX's hey! before we started the paper work for our visa's, we got the ex to agree and then we put it in writing and had a solicitor approve it. Glad we did as we are waiting to do a phone interview at the end of the week for PR, and he tried a couple of times to threaten us by not giving permission( he hasn't seen the little one in over twelve months). He couldn't do much though.
hope i'm not teaching granny to suck eggs, so to speak but have you tried talking to him. good luck
Old Jul 28th 2009, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, I feel for everyone on here who wants to move on with their lives. I feel sorry for both sides really and find that this thread is a lesson to everyone to appreciate that once married, even though divorced, one is never quite free if kids were involved.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by zennorbug
hope i'm not teaching granny to suck eggs, so to speak but have you tried talking to him. good luck
Who you calling a granny? It's the stress highlights isn't it?!
There's no chance of talking, all done via email or texts. Sad thing is he said he was prepared to lose contact with his daughter here in this country rather than let her go to NZ.
And yes I do appreciate it's hard for all concerned, but to prevent people from trying to follow their dreams and trying to experience new things in their lives is a different matter.
Once you have children your life is never your own, whether there is an EX involved or not!!
Update - CAFCASS can't do the 13th August court date so have applied to Court to delay it
Old Jul 29th 2009, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
There's no chance of talking, all done via email or texts. Sad thing is he said he was prepared to lose contact with his daughter here in this country rather than let her go to NZ.
And yes I do appreciate it's hard for all concerned, but to prevent people from trying to follow their dreams and trying to experience new things in their lives is a different matter.
Once you have children your life is never your own, whether there is an EX involved or not!!
Update - CAFCASS can't do the 13th August court date so have applied to Court to delay it
Buggers! Hope not delayed too much. Will be keeping fingers x'd Fi.

Phyl x
Old Aug 31st 2009, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

OMG
i had read most of this thread a while back and my heart went out to everyone who is having this trouble.
I cannot pretend to understand - im an average mum,dad,2 kids family all moving together.
I wish i could help but all i can do is wish you all luck at whatever stage you are at, and a speedy resolve to proceedings.
Fi - now i understand, for you x
'Go get em tiger!'
Old Oct 14th 2009, 10:32 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

..bump..

Any news here please.
Old Oct 15th 2009, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
..bump..

Any news here please.
No move here BEVS, still waiting on the end of Nov for Court. Meanwhile paying the Solicitor for every word uttered. Oh the things I could have done with this money
Don't worry will keep you informed and thank you for asking x

How about anyone else?
Old Oct 16th 2009, 8:25 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Still waiting for Cafcass to appear... they were ordered mid-July & given until 30th October to file their report... something tells me they might not be ready
Old Nov 10th 2009, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

No move here BEVS, still waiting on the end of Nov for Court. Meanwhile paying the Solicitor for every word uttered. Oh the things I could have done with this money
Don't worry will keep you informed and thank you for asking x

How about anyone else?
Hello Fi
Just dropped in to say that we are aware that the date is coming and to wish you good luck. Dont have the time to drop in here very often at the mo - things a bit mad here.

Hoping all goes well for you xx

All the best
psycho x
Old Nov 10th 2009, 7:41 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Yup . am hoping the same
Old Nov 10th 2009, 11:30 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

here too Fi.... sending positive vibes & virtual (((hugs )))
lol MnB x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.