STEP CHILDREN

Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:55 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: STEP CHILDREN

Hi everyone...I know I've been out of the picture for a long, long while & there are very good reasons for that. Not good ones either.

We've had a rotten time with Cafcass & were represented by possibly the worst solicitor in the UK....we are no further forward than we were a year ago, but are several thousand pounds poorer & a helluva lot wiser.

If anyone would like to contact me privately, please do feel free, but I don't write in public about our case any more for reasons that will become obvious if you do get in touch.

However... the battle still continues - we are on the brink of being granted a visa, the only thing that stands in our way is permission for the kids & by God we will get that by hook or by crook.

We will not allow the bitterness of an inadequate trainspotter to ruin our girls future, that's for certain.

Keep strong everyone
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Well, had Analysis and Recommendation Document, from CAFCASS to Court ,and it's a big fat NO.
That's it then.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Well, had Analysis and Recommendation Document, from CAFCASS to Court ,and it's a big fat NO.
That's it then.
Oh Hun, I am so sorry to hear that
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:59 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

That's it then.
Said it all in pm .... karma coming your way
Old Jul 15th 2009, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Fi sent pm. Also bunging you some karma. thinking of you all

Phyl x
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:04 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

That's it then.
So sorry to hear this, it seems so unfair. Can you appeal the decision in any way?
Old Jul 15th 2009, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
So sorry to hear this, it seems so unfair. Can you appeal the decision in any way?
Just back from Solicitors, unless we can find mistakes in her report then no comeback. Should be in Court on Tuesday but solicitor's not sure it's worth going. (I am going ).Basically CAFCASS feel that DD is a clever, articulate calm girl who will be able to cope with the decision, whereas DS will be distraught if he has to leave his dad, or if he stays here and the rest of us go.
So, guys, a tip for you...don't be British and keep the stiff upper lip. Let it all out, wail, nash your teeth and bare your soul, apparently it's the only thing that shows you mean it.
Dreading telling DD when she gets home from school later. SHe kept saying to me last night that it was only the CAFCASS report, didn't mean the end, it'll all be ok. Oh sh*t. What wasn't addressed was the effect on the relationship between DD and her dad. She told him a long time ago that she would never forgive him.
Sooo looking forward to going in to work this afternoon Thank you to everyone who has kept me going so far, hugs to you all x
Old Jul 15th 2009, 10:38 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Just back from Solicitors, unless we can find mistakes in her report then no comeback. Should be in Court on Tuesday but solicitor's not sure it's worth going. (I am going ).Basically CAFCASS feel that DD is a clever, articulate calm girl who will be able to cope with the decision, whereas DS will be distraught if he has to leave his dad, or if he stays here and the rest of us go.
So, guys, a tip for you...don't be British and keep the stiff upper lip. Let it all out, wail, nash your teeth and bare your soul, apparently it's the only thing that shows you mean it.
Dreading telling DD when she gets home from school later. SHe kept saying to me last night that it was only the CAFCASS report, didn't mean the end, it'll all be ok. Oh sh*t. What wasn't addressed was the effect on the relationship between DD and her dad. She told him a long time ago that she would never forgive him.
Sooo looking forward to going in to work this afternoon Thank you to everyone who has kept me going so far, hugs to you all x
Oh Fi .... big [[[[hugs]]]] lol x
Old Jul 15th 2009, 7:36 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

You must be devastated. The court have to put the welfare of the children first but with one wanting to go and one wanting to stay it could go either way. I've sent you a PM. It may be no help at all but there might be something in there you/your solicitor could use to find a resolution.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:59 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Oh gawd Fi. I can't even begin to think what your family are feeling about this outcome. .
Of course you should all go to court.You have to play this out until the bitter end don't you . I'm so sorry to read this for your family.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 12:37 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

That's it then.
I'm gobsmacked by this, so god only knows how you feel. Keep on fighting to the end. I'm very sorry to hear this.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

So, back from Court. Turned out to just be solicitors asking for it to go before Circuit Judge - probably some time in September - for a whole day. EX, CAFCASS and I will have to give evidence and be cross examined by Barristers. Talking big bucks. But i will NOT roll over and give in. By rights I should have been living in NZ for the past 14 years, I won't let him win again.
More statements to write for Court so chip in guys!!
And a huge thank you for all the good wishes and crossed fingers
Old Jul 21st 2009, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light

So, back from Court. Turned out to just be solicitors asking for it to go before Circuit Judge - probably some time in September - for a whole day. EX, CAFCASS and I will have to give evidence and be cross examined by Barristers. Talking big bucks. But i will NOT roll over and give in. By rights I should have been living in NZ for the past 14 years, I won't let him win again.
Good luck....... Im sure it will work out....
Just keep plugging away
Old Jul 21st 2009, 6:56 pm
MnB

hi still a light at the end of the tunnel Fi good on you for not giving up .... lol B x
Old Jul 21st 2009, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

Mgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond reputeMgee has a reputation beyond repute

Good! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.