St Patricks Day

Old Mar 16th 2010, 7:15 pm
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light
Default St Patricks Day

Well its St Paddys day
so I though a light hearted joke would be good

Its not meant to offend anyone

Paddy is walking down the road eating a bag of doughnuts, Murphy meets him &
says ' if I can guess how many doughnuts you have in the bag, can I have
one? Paddy said ' if you can guess how many doughnuts are in there you can
have both of them!! '...............Murphy says 'Four!'

anymore ???
Old Mar 16th 2010, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: St Patricks Day

Paddy and Mick walking down a street in London .
Paddy happens to look in one of the shop windows and sees a sign that catches his eye.
The sign said Suits £ 5.00 each, Shirts £ 2.00 each, Trousers £ 2.50 per pair".
Paddy says to his pal, " Mick, Look! We could buy a whole lot of dose, and then we get back to Ireland , we could make a ******' fortune.
Now when we go into the shop, you be quiet, okay? Just let me do all the talking cause if they hear our accent, they might not be nice to us. I'll speak in my best English accent.'
"Roight y'are, Paddy, i'll keep me mouth shut, so I will.' says Mick.

They go in and Paddy says, "I'll take 50 suits at £ 5.00 each, 100 shirts at £ 2.00 each, and 50 pairs of trousers at £ 2.50 each. I'll back up my truck and ..."
The owner of the shop interrupts, "You're from Ireland , aren't you?"
"Well...yes," says a surprised Paddy . "How der hell d' y' know dat?"

The owner says, "This is a dry cleaners"
Old Mar 16th 2010, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

A load of paddys went on mystery coach trip.

They had a sweepstake to guess where they were going.....

The driver won 68 quid
Old Mar 16th 2010, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

A small aircraft crashed in a irish cemetery, so far they have found 783 bodies and there still digging
Old Mar 17th 2010, 2:16 am
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of

Mick and Paddy knocking on doors asking to do odd jobs.
Chap says "Yes, you can paint my Porch round the back".
Paddy and Mick go round the back with their paint etc and knock on the door an hour later.
Paddy says to the chap "Finished the painting , but are you sure it was a porch, looked like a Ferrari to me" boom boom