Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Spotting rugby players

Spotting rugby players

Old Sep 12th 2011, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

yorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the rough
Default Spotting rugby players

Thought I'd start a new thread, just because I think it will be a fun thing to do .......
Just taken my son for his swimming lesson in the AC Baths,Taupo and there was the whole of the Welsh Rugby team in there too. Jeez, when those guys jumped in there was a tsunami !!!!! Wonder why none of the mums were watching their kids having their lessons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 12th 2011, 7:11 am
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spotting rugby players

Originally Posted by yorkylass
Thought I'd start a new thread, just because I think it will be a fun thing to do .......
Just taken my son for his swimming lesson in the AC Baths,Taupo and there was the whole of the Welsh Rugby team in there too. Jeez, when those guys jumped in there was a tsunami !!!!! Wonder why none of the mums were watching their kids having their lessons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See Tony Woodcock (All Black), regularly....he's a customer....
Old Sep 12th 2011, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Namibian team in our local McDonalds.
Old Sep 12th 2011, 8:45 pm
Pilottinker

pilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to behold

My son was tackled by Brad Thorn of the All Blacks the other day
Attached Thumbnails Spotting rugby players-tn-1.jpeg  
Old Sep 13th 2011, 7:34 am

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute

great thread, will watch with interest!
Old Sep 14th 2011, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

yorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the roughyorkylass is a jewel in the rough

Took my son to watch the welsh team train on Tuesday after school. He managed to get a few autographs and had his photo with Ryan Jones. My friend was in Burgerfuel yesterday and they were all in there. Think its great that they are mixing in with the community and taking rugby around NZ.

Another friend lives in Takapuna, Auckland and has seen some of the French team around the town.

Think its just fab for the kids
Old Sep 15th 2011, 12:31 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RobDon
Namibian team in our local McDonalds.
I suppose that is one way to put on a few kilos in a month .
Old Sep 15th 2011, 5:38 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my friends was at the gym when the American rugby team was working out too when they was in Wanganui!! and damn i missed it!

and a friend of mine (the one in the hat) met Ryan Jones and all the welsh rugby team when in Wellington
Attached Thumbnails Spotting rugby players-312098_10150288724766607_660041606_8238758_1809851988_n%5B1%5D.jpg  

Last edited by love30stm; Sep 15th 2011 at 5:46 am.
Old Sep 15th 2011, 8:08 am

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute

so who's going to 'fess up to being "the blond" at a 'dwarf throwing contest' in Queenstown?!?!
Old Sep 15th 2011, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

No offence to any rugby players, but ............... they're not known for their good looks and Mike Tindall was certainly at the back of the 'good luck queue'.
Whether its true or not, he will certainly be on pretty dodgy ground when he gets back to the uk
Old Sep 15th 2011, 8:59 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yorkylass
No offence to any rugby players, but ............... they're not known for their good looks and Mike Tindall was certainly at the back of the 'good luck queue'.
Whether its true or not, he will certainly be on pretty dodgy ground when he gets back to the uk
I wouldnt kick Dan Carter out of bed