Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Spot the deference....

Spot the deference....

Old May 21st 2007, 11:04 pm

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spot the deference....

Originally Posted by Kippers
Avid.

Can you or your secret "friends" show how or where I am conducting business on British Expats?

The problem with PM's is that members use them like a subversive secret society, not open to the scrutiny of the forum. You begin to believe the gossip and untruths from people who's motives are questionable to say the least.

As you have made the assertion Avid, I wait with interest to find out what business I'm conducting here.
I'm sure the IRD would like to know too. Perhaps you should forward the details to them.

A more interesting question is how you can afford a year-long holiday in New Zealand.
And why you don't seem to do much exploring or travelling while here, spending all your time at the computer?

Could someone PM me the answer please?

Apologies for the delay in replying.
But some of us have to work.

Kip
All PM's taken with a pinch of salt.

Very true about the 'secret society' stuff. Have to be very careful on this site.

How I can afford a year-long holiday isn't really a very interesting question....I'm sure you could take a guess.
Old May 21st 2007, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Avid
Very true about the 'secret society' stuff. Have to be very careful on this site.

How I can afford a year-long holiday isn't really a very interesting question....I'm sure you could take a guess.

Well side-stepped Avid.

Hiding from the Yakuza perhaps?

Kip
Old May 22nd 2007, 12:00 am
Clear sighted member

tootsie will become famous soon enough

You two really should get a room.

Kippers you've more than met your match here. Avid I'd send you some more Karma but I'm fresh out.

You're right though Nzlanders do behave differently when they hear the accent, it usually adds a good 10-20% to the bill.............
Old May 22nd 2007, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Paul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond repute

kippers and avid.
Please read rule number 1. If you want to squabble, take it off-site.
Old May 22nd 2007, 12:14 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul
kippers and avid.
Please read rule number 1. If you want to squabble, take it off-site.
Exactly what I suggested, but he doesn't want to.

He seems to have had some problem with me right from the start. This kind of internet 'cockfight' is quite amusing...for a while...but he doesn't seem to want to resolve it, just keeps making cheap shots.

Time to mutually hit the ignore buttons, perhaps?
Old May 22nd 2007, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Paul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond repute

Time to mutually hit the ignore buttons, perhaps?
That never works. Within 5 minutes you'll be wondering what he's posting and you'll have no choice but to turn it off... I've tried it!
Old May 22nd 2007, 12:19 am

Could start a new thread...

"Kippers and Avid's strange internet fight that might be about class, money, writing style or some kind of sexual tension"

If we both promise only to speak to each other on that thread at least the other posters can avoid being bored to death....
Old May 22nd 2007, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Kippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of lightKippers is a glorious beacon of light

Didn't realise we were permitted to debate rulings with the
Administrators.

Could we have a ruling on that?

This could go on and on and on otherwise

Kip
Old May 22nd 2007, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mcuddy1
HANDBAGS AT DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what did I do

Dawn x
Old May 22nd 2007, 12:54 am

Fair enough.....I've chosen my weapon....
Attached Thumbnails Spot the deference....-prada%2520black%2520nylon%2520and%2520calf%2520leather%2520large%2520tote%2520bag.jpg  
Old May 22nd 2007, 1:27 am
Clear sighted member

So much nicer than a slap across the face with a wet kipper
Old May 22nd 2007, 2:00 am
BE Enthusiast

mcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to behold

Fair enough.....I've chosen my weapon....
And a Prada bag too. You are showing your class there Avid.
What sort of bag will Kipper use I wonder. Me thinks this frivolity is a bit below a man of his stature.
Old May 22nd 2007, 2:08 am
Clear sighted member

Excellent taste. Does it come with matching shoes Avid?
Old May 22nd 2007, 5:22 am

Originally Posted by tootsie
Excellent taste. Does it come with matching shoes Avid?

Of course...coming to NZ from Japan the biggest culture shock I have knowingly encountered is leaving a country where being seen outside the house without a Prada bag is unheard of...to coming to a country where Prada is unheard of....
Old May 22nd 2007, 7:33 am
Clear sighted member

(most are still working on the concept of wearing shoes, give them time)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.