Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Spooky, spooky, spooky

Spooky, spooky, spooky

Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Spooky, spooky, spooky

As fairly addicted thread readers just wanted to throw in how spooky it is :scared: - whenever we sit and read through the threads and have queries, someone throws in a thread that fits perfectly - this site is really helping - the good bits and the not so good bits. It's helping us really think through stuff and hopefully when we get there we won't have the tinted specs syndrome and will be able to make the most of what is, afer all an adventure.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:48 pm
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spooky, spooky, spooky

Originally Posted by Joshlin
As fairly addicted thread readers just wanted to throw in how spooky it is :scared: - whenever we sit and read through the threads and have queries, someone throws in a thread that fits perfectly - this site is really helping - the good bits and the not so good bits. It's helping us really think through stuff and hopefully when we get there we won't have the tinted specs syndrome and will be able to make the most of what is, afer all an adventure.
Its good to get it from all the angles, you are right. I see you are off to the BOP like us. We won't be there until next year though. We are addicted to reading the threads too. We are also addicted to posting. Its a proper lovely little community (although full of magicians, psychics, mediums and astrologers). We have been reading your mind by all joining virtual hands and chanting mantras in a low monotone................ :scared:

..............Only Joking

Regards
Old Jun 28th 2005, 6:00 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Spooky, I'll tell you what's spooky...getting anonymoose karma!! :scared: :scared: :scared:

I mean it's lovely to receive karma if someone thinks you posted a good post (or even if you are just spreading it around a bit!!) but if you don't sign it then I can't return the favour!! And it's the thought that counts too...someone has just sent me some karma for a post in the $36000 thread but I don't know who it was!!! It freaks me out man...I usually put a little message in saying something like...great post or thanks for the info or something like that and then put my name!!!

Identify yourself you lovely karma giving person...and whoever it was who gave me some the other day for a post in the "how much will the banks lend" thread...I've got loads of karma to hand out and its worth a shedload too!!!

Fess up and I'll doink ya back!!!

Caroline
Old Jun 28th 2005, 6:10 pm
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Spooky, I'll tell you what's spooky...getting anonymoose karma!! :scared: :scared: :scared:

I mean it's lovely to receive karma if someone thinks you posted a good post (or even if you are just spreading it around a bit!!) but if you don't sign it then I can't return the favour!! And it's the thought that counts too...someone has just sent me some karma for a post in the $36000 thread but I don't know who it was!!! It freaks me out man...I usually put a little message in saying something like...great post or thanks for the info or something like that and then put my name!!!

Identify yourself you lovely karma giving person...and whoever it was who gave me some the other day for a post in the "how much will the banks lend" thread...I've got loads of karma to hand out and its worth a shedload too!!!

Caroline
Me me me !
Old Jun 28th 2005, 6:14 pm
Franklin

Caroline
Just sent you some non-"anonymoose karma"!

Old Jun 28th 2005, 6:15 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biddy
Me me me !
Yeah right Biddy...and which boat do ya think I just got off then!!!

Might send ya some just for your blummin' cheek

Bugger - denied

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Jun 28th 2005 at 6:21 pm.
Old Jun 28th 2005, 6:17 pm
Don't let me get me....

Originally Posted by Franklin
Just sent you some non-"anonymoose karma"!
Why thank you Franklin but it wasn't my intention to solicit karma...
Old Jun 28th 2005, 6:21 pm
Don't let me get me....

Me me me !
Ooops, just realised...you've just sent me some haven't you Biddy...and about blummin' time too!! However as I've just said to Franklin, it wasn't my intention to solicit karma....

Feel a bit of a doink fest coming on Biddy???? Hit me baby one time...
Old Jun 28th 2005, 6:24 pm
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Ooops, just realised...you've just sent me some haven't you Biddy...and about blummin' time too!! However as I've just said to Franklin, it wasn't my intention to solicit karma....

Feel a bit of a doink fest coming on Biddy???? Hit me baby one time...
Love to hit you again ma'am but you know the rules!
Old Jun 28th 2005, 6:28 pm
Don't let me get me....

Love to hit you again ma'am but you know the rules!
Can't blame a girl for trying...

I've been dishing out loads today...anyone want some...ya gotta make me laugh first though or post something really deep and meaningful (prefer the first option myself!!!)

Someone keep an eye out for Bondipom...he'll skin us alive for whoring!!!

Awww, Biddy, just noticed...you're firing blanks lovey!!!

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Jun 28th 2005 at 6:48 pm.
Old Jun 28th 2005, 6:58 pm
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Can't blame a girl for trying...

I've been dishing out loads today...anyone want some...ya gotta make me laugh first though or post something really deep and meaningful (prefer the first option myself!!!)

Someone keep an eye out for Bondipom...he'll skin us alive for whoring!!!

Awww, Biddy, just noticed...you're firing blanks lovey!!!
Someone tell me what karma is?
Old Jun 28th 2005, 7:53 pm
Don't let me get me....

Originally Posted by Pompey_Paul
Do you want some like???
Old Jun 28th 2005, 7:58 pm
Franklin

Originally Posted by Pompey_Paul
By way of a working example, I just sent you some! Just click on "My Profile" at the top of "the" page and you shall see it! Have a good one! May your days be filled with karma!

Old Jul 1st 2005, 10:40 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Franklin
By way of a working example, I just sent you some! Just click on "My Profile" at the top of "the" page and you shall see it! Have a good one! May your days be filled with karma!

Ive been on British expats a very loooong time and my karma is shite, don't pop in much now though my era was pommie bastard and polyana etc and the dream has gone sob sob (wishing I had listened to pommie bastard)
Old Jul 1st 2005, 11:03 am
Give us a kiss

Originally Posted by sky
Ive been on British expats a very loooong time and my karma is shite, don't pop in much now though my era was pommie bastard and polyana etc and the dream has gone sob sob (wishing I had listened to pommie bastard)
Just doinked ya Sky - hope that cheers you up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.