sponsor for a job

Old Nov 13th 2015, 4:02 pm
Just Joined

michellekelly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sponsor for a job

hi my partner is a prison officer in the uk will he need a sponsor for a visa if so were would he get a sponsor for a prison job ?
Old Nov 13th 2015, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Pigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud of
Default Re: sponsor for a job

We are ex UK HMP officers now in NZ Corrections. We applied for every NZ Corrections job advertised until we got a response. You don't need a sponsor. NZ Corrections are quite slow at responding so don't be put off. One even said "not enough experience". We've only got 40 years HMP experience between us !!!!!
PM me if you want to know any thing else.
Old Nov 13th 2015, 6:10 pm
Just Joined

Thankyou for ur reply can he apply without a visa yet?
Old Nov 13th 2015, 7:22 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Yes.

It is job offer first and then one applies for the visa . Not the other way round.

Corrections is an NZ Immigration Accredited employer so they are free to offer a post and will know the visa procedures.
Old Nov 13th 2015, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

Thanks. Do you go over first for a recruitment day to see if you pass. Then you get a job offer & then you apply for visa . Then you do your 12 week training?

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 14th 2015 at 1:27 am. Reason: One time offer. Adjust excessive use of txt speak.
Old Nov 14th 2015, 1:26 am
`

Hi again.

Can I just ask you to pull back on the txt speak please. BE prefers the posts to be in full written English. Posts with excessive use of txt are usually removed per the site rules. Thanks

Please click on this link ----> HERE. NZ Corrections Dept tells you precisely what the procedure is for overseas applicants.
Old Nov 14th 2015, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Timmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond repute

"Excessive use of txt" is very harsh when the poster says ur and an &?! This is such a great site, please don't ruin it with overkill moderation
Old Nov 14th 2015, 9:43 am
Just Joined

Yes no need for the english comment i agree timmy very harsh, this site takes things and comments far to serious i give up on here
Old Nov 14th 2015, 9:52 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

The reason for the request to not use text speak is that there may well be people on here who do not understand, or fully understand the acronyms and abreviations. therefore people may well miss out on valuable information, and the request to use reasonable correct spelling and punctuation is so that people can read the posts. If the spelling is so bad, and the punctuation very poor and/or missing, then many people may well just ignore the post instead of trying to see past the mistakes and sort out the real question etc.
Yes there are people who are dyslexic, and a number post on here, but they have at least explained they have dyslexia, so people reading their posts take that into account.
Remember that if you don't tell us, then people just can't be expected to guess.
There is a spell checker available, top right corner showing 'abc over a tick', which people can use if they have problems with spelling
Old Nov 14th 2015, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

Pigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud ofPigdog has much to be proud of

This thread seems to be going in a different direction from the information first requested.

Michellekelly, don't give up on the site. We learnt valuable information on here especially in regards to visas and HMP.
Old Nov 14th 2015, 8:24 pm

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timmy Chch
"Excessive use of txt" is very harsh when the poster says ur and an &?! This is such a great site, please don't ruin it with overkill moderation

Really ?

It was probably a lot more 'txt spk' than that. The moderator that made the corrections so it read better and therefore reached a wider audience was genuinely trying to help.

I'm assuming that the OP won't be using 'txt spk' on the Visa application form or the job application form so why do it here ?
Old Nov 15th 2015, 8:23 pm
`

Originally Posted by Timmy Chch
Originally Posted by michellekelly
Yes no need for the english comment i agree timmy very harsh, this site takes things and comments far to serious i give up on here
Actually, the post I adjusted was somewhat more that the use of just 'ur' & it was quite hard to gain the meaning as there was also no punctuation. I had to read it several times. Hence the request to pull back on the txt speak. As has been pointed out , not everyone will take the time to decipher it .

Y'know michellekelly. I believe I and others have offered you quality help and guidance. You were simply being asked to adjust your posts a little. Not a bad bargain really.

To recap. The OP wishes to be sponsored in Australia as a Beauty Therapist however those in the know on the Oz forum have stated this is not a goer. The OP is disinclined to agree with this.

Her OH is a prison officer. These are not in shortage in Australia , however for NZ the Corrections Dept is an accredited employer , so this could be a route to a new NZ life if the OP has now decided they wish to live in NZ.
Old Nov 15th 2015, 9:55 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

If I see a post written in text speak I don't even bother to try and read it. My time is valuable to me, so if you can't be bothered to write properly why should I be bothered trying to decipher it . It's just good manners.

Having read Michellekelly's posts in the Australia forum, I came to the conclusion that she is not prepared to listen to what she is being told. As you say BEVS, she has been provided with some useful and genuine help.

You can take a horse to water....ay?

Seems that the best option for her is through her OH's job as has already been stated.
Old Nov 16th 2015, 12:34 am
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
My time is valuable to me
Why you on here then?

PS - this is a light hearted statement with no offence intended!!
Old Nov 16th 2015, 2:06 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pom_Chch
Why you on here then?

PS - this is a light hearted statement with no offence intended!!
That's a bloomin' good question. I don't know

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.