Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Split Enz mini-tour in March 2008

Split Enz mini-tour in March 2008

Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:32 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Split Enz mini-tour in March 2008

Who wants to go to the Wellington gig with me?

I am a HUGE fan of Neil Finn's songwriting, but the Crowded House gigs were just way too expensive for me!

Mind you, I have no idea how much SE will cost, but I can pretty much guarantee they'll be cheaper than CH!

Here's an article on the tour.

Anyway, if you want to go with me, let me know and I can - hopefully!!! no promises - get tickets in a block...

Please just buzz me on my mobile. Ta.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:41 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Split Enz mini-tour in March 2008

Maz, these tickets will be sold out in seconds. Split Enz are huge. Tickets will be around the same price though

I'll definate be up for this (now I need to tell Kerry tomorrow)
Old Nov 12th 2007, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

WHOA Maz!

Crowded House & Split Enz are wonderful. When I get there, I'll come with you. Keep your eyes peeled.

Alison
Old Nov 12th 2007, 4:50 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk I know they're huge. Just seems like Finn is rather cashing in on the CH reunion, doesn't it? Hmm... But they are wonderful. I put the idea in Colin Hay's head to tour NZ when I chatted with him in August, maybe that would be cheaper. I still want to go, though. I'll be the one queueing at Ticketek on Thursday morning. Uh, I mean one of the ones.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:22 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

$93

I mean they are good but 93 DOLLARS

Oh well dust of the CD's me thinks

http://premier.ticketek.co.nz/shows/...?sh=SPLITENZ08
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:25 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ted Logan

Maz, these tickets will be sold out in seconds. Split Enz are huge.
who????
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dustybin
who????

Ever heard of Pearl Jam

Tim Finn's sons jamming their Dad's music with PJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIJw2aQH_Uo
Old Nov 13th 2007, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

There's advert on tv for this tour and i'm sure the band must be cringing evcerytime they see it.........

Not my cup of tea personally but their image on the advert makes me laugh....
Old Nov 14th 2007, 4:59 am
Maz

Yep love that advert! I would cringe and hide behind the sofa if I had been in the band.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:53 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

Check you PMs NiseysOH ..!
Old Nov 17th 2007, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Yep love that advert! I would cringe and hide behind the sofa if I had been in the band.

Well you are both wrong. Far from it.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

What advert? Is it on Youtube?

Alison
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 2:36 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Maz

I am a HUGE fan of Neil Finn's songwriting, but the Crowded House gigs were just way too expensive for me!

Mind you, I have no idea how much SE will cost, but I can pretty much guarantee they'll be cheaper than CH!

Anyway, if you want to go with me, let me know and I can - hopefully!!! no promises - get tickets in a block...

All I can say is OMG!!! wish I could see my fav group, but they have never been here oh well as yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:curse:
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:21 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Split Enz mini-tour in March 2008

Originally Posted by Maz

Well I have tickets to see the FOO FIGHTERS!!!!! thats what you call a band you wanna see Yipeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 16th 2007, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Although I hate to admit that I'm at an age when Radio 2 sounds interesting, Crowded House fans will enjoy the following:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/musicclu...dedhouse.shtml

Crowded House have been touring the UK - starts at about 13 minutes into the Ken Bruce show.

Alison

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.