Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Spiritualist church Wellington area

Spiritualist church Wellington area

Old Oct 12th 2006, 9:42 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spiritualist church Wellington area

Morning all - I have been on Wisdom Seekers and seems there are a number of spiritualist churches around. Which ones do you go to? Are there any closed circles you can join?

Think we are pretty much decided on Wellington for the moment so its important I get my priorities straight.

Have figured out where the best fishing is, now I need to find some spooks to talk to. Third on list is figure out where we might live
Old Oct 12th 2006, 7:28 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spiritualist church Wellington area

Originally Posted by dreamfish
Morning all - I have been on Wisdom Seekers and seems there are a number of spiritualist churches around. Which ones do you go to? Are there any closed circles you can join?

Think we are pretty much decided on Wellington for the moment so its important I get my priorities straight.

Have figured out where the best fishing is, now I need to find some spooks to talk to. Third on list is figure out where we might live
Won't the spooks contact you and let you know where they hang out? Or is it a polite society where you have to make contact first - by way of introduction?!

I went to Spiritualiist Church once when I lived in London - it was great!
Old Oct 12th 2006, 8:54 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Oct 13th 2006, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dreamfish

Hi Dreamfish - MOH has been directing/producing a second series of "Sensing Murder" on TV2, which uses NZ/Aussie psychics to investigate unsolved NZ murders - will PM you.
Old Oct 14th 2006, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

rickg37 will become famous soon enoughrickg37 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
Hi Dreamfish - MOH has been directing/producing a second series of "Sensing Murder" on TV2, which uses NZ/Aussie psychics to investigate unsolved NZ murders - will PM you.
Hi

We are moving to Auckland in 2007 and was wondering if there are any spiritualist churches there. At the moment i am working platform over here and also run a closed circle so it would be good to carry on with my spiritual path.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks
Tracy