Speeding fines

Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Speeding fines

Originally Posted by Pete n Shell
Well you cant say the police single you out then

You must be embarressed to be caught speeding in those cars, so the excuse is "Sorry officer I can expalin why I was speeding and its because it will take me a long time to get back up to 100kph, I dont want to hold up the traffic do I" Reckon you may get away with it next time

If its a Camera Van just use the excuse "You did not like the look of the darkened windows so you drove faster just in case they were gang members"

There are some good excuses to get away with speeding and you just have not figured them out yet
Apparently it was the same camera twice! In April.Buggers. I'm just paying for their Christmas do!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:14 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pete n Shell

You must be embarressed to be caught speeding in those cars, ...

I got caught speeding in a Skoda. Going up a hill
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:16 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RobClubley

Was you on-tow at the time
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:55 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie

Was you on-tow at the time
nah just in reverse!!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen your Skoda-but I'm proud of you,bro! You sure it wasn't a speed bump?
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:34 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
I've seen your Skoda-but I'm proud of you,bro! You sure it wasn't a speed bump?

No I have to slow right down for them 'cos of my 10cm ground clearance!!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

No I have to slow right down for them 'cos of my 10cm ground clearance!!
You should see Danny going up Ngauranga Gorge in his taxi - I mean Toyota. Even my little car can overtake him (if I hit the hill at 100)
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:57 am
Happy in Wellington

I must really annoy people going up there now 'cos I stick the cruise control on at 80 and let the car sort it out
Stops the car behind taking its run-up, hehe.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

I must really annoy people going up there now 'cos I stick the cruise control on at 80 and let the car sort it out
Stops the car behind taking its run-up, hehe.
So it was you! My Camry is all about momentum!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:20 am
Happy in Wellington

You need a turbo mate. On second thoughts you really don't.
Unless you can pass the cameras at over 250kph then you'd probably be okay
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

You need a turbo mate. On second thoughts you really don't.
Unless you can pass the cameras at over 250kph then you'd probably be okay
Did you see that on Top Gear! My Camry would have to be in space to acieve that kind of speed! The Millenium Falcon,sponsored by Japan.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 7:34 am
Banned

themeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura about

So it was you! My Camry is all about momentum!

Most Camry`s here are worn out high mileage wound back extaxis and the term "Momentum" usually means .

In moment ,Mum
Is it "WHITE:" by chance .if so is there a towel in the back that you wrap on your head
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody kid got me my first speeding ticket. He wasn't with me I was alone, it's just he said whilst your out filling the car up can i have chips from the chip shop. 69 in a 50 - Oh well you live and learn...
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Bloody kid got me my first speeding ticket. He wasn't with me I was alone, it's just he said whilst your out filling the car up can i have chips from the chip shop. 69 in a 50 - Oh well you live and learn...
Dude-and we've just spoken! When was this? And where?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Dude-and we've just spoken! When was this? And where?
Omapere Street... He said any reason why your going nearly 70. I said years ago my wife ran off with a copper and i thought you were bring her back!!!!

No serioulsy I'd just pulled out from the petrol station and was accelerating as the bus was coming up my arse and turned round the bend and bang just as i was easing back of and slowing down again he got me...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.