Speeding fines

Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Speeding fines

Originally Posted by Bellasmum
If that bothers you so much I have to wonder why it is you feel the need to make donations
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:43 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bellasmum
If that bothers you so much I have to wonder why it is you feel the need to make donations
Lol !!!!!!!!!1

THe cops have a daily "allocation" of speed tickets they have to catch, from this a high percentage goes to the police themselves, but you can be sure that this money will not go towards more bobbies on the beat ! But you are not so naive , are you ?????????
Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
Lol !!!!!!!!!1

THe cops have a daily "allocation" of speed tickets they have to catch, from this a high percentage goes to the police themselves, but you can be sure that this money will not go towards more bobbies on the beat ! But you are not so naive , are you ?????????

what do you think ???????
Old Sep 19th 2007, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

It was a bit of a rhetorical question
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:56 am
Banned

Pete n Shell has a spectacular aura aboutPete n Shell has a spectacular aura aboutPete n Shell has a spectacular aura about

Found this on the NZ Police website

Since the introduction in 2000 of Highway Patrols, and the zero tolerance approach to drivers travelling more than 10 km/h over the limit, the road toll has dropped from 462 that year to 403 in 2002 – the lowest in 40 years.
Found somewhere else that the police exercise tolerance to being under 10kph above the speedlimit unless you are a danger to other motorists or road users.
You get pulled doing 56kph in a built up area during the day then well sorry your asking for a ticket because if you get caught speeding you have not observed the Speed camera which means you were not observant enough to be a safe driver.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:11 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

But it was 452 in 2001 and 461 in 2003.
And has been around 400 ever since.
Miss out a year and make the stats justify your policy!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:31 am
Banned

Pete n Shell has a spectacular aura aboutPete n Shell has a spectacular aura aboutPete n Shell has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by RobClubley
But it was 452 in 2001 and 461 in 2003.
And has been around 400 ever since.
Miss out a year and make the stats justify your policy!
Sorry orignally could not find this link

http://www.police.govt.nz/service/ro...ills-kids.html

Police Speed Enforcement Policy
The current Police speed policy specifies that:

Drivers of vehicles other than heavy motor vehicles who exceed the speed limit by less than 11km/h will not normally be issued with an infringement notice providing their speed does not present a risk to public safety in the prevailing circumstances.

These principles do not constitute a mandate for drivers to exceed the speed limit. In some circumstances exceeding the speed limit by less than 11km/h will pose road safety risks.
It was in the section about dobbing a bad driver
Old Sep 19th 2007, 10:21 am
Banned

Curious the last reply did not show up?

http://www.police.govt.nz/service/ro...ills-kids.html

That was the link I wanted to post its on the Dob a driver page

Police Speed Enforcement Policy
The current Police speed policy specifies that:

Drivers of vehicles other than heavy motor vehicles who exceed the speed limit by less than 11km/h will not normally be issued with an infringement notice providing their speed does not present a risk to public safety in the prevailing circumstances.

These principles do not constitute a mandate for drivers to exceed the speed limit. In some circumstances exceeding the speed limit by less than 11km/h will pose road safety risks.
Can not see how anyone can get caught for speeding if they are being observant of the road conditions.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Guess who's just discovered he has a further 2 unpaid fines,sent to the wrong,or old,address?
That's 5 in 7 months. Guess how much my wife hates me now!!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 12:56 am
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light

Tsk, tsk! You in trouble, you in trouble... slow down dude!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:12 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

You need to buy a slower car so you can't speed. Or maybe a pushbike.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 5:34 am
Banned

Did you know that you dont have to have the far right pedal pushed right down all the time to make the car go

Learn a bit of Throttle control before you end up splat against a power pole at the rate your going its just a matter of time.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus. You lot should be doing adverts. I have a Toyota Camry,and Corrolla. I mean...come on!!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 6:12 am
Banned

themeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by danny.f
Guess who's just discovered he has a further 2 unpaid fines,sent to the wrong,or old,address?
That's 5 in 7 months. Guess how much my wife hates me now!!
look at it this way ,she may hate you but the POLICE "LOVE" you ,plus all the contributions you make help pay my police pension
Old Sep 20th 2007, 6:48 am
Banned

Originally Posted by danny.f
Jesus. You lot should be doing adverts. I have a Toyota Camry,and Corrolla. I mean...come on!!
Well you cant say the police single you out then

You must be embarressed to be caught speeding in those cars, so the excuse is "Sorry officer I can expalin why I was speeding and its because it will take me a long time to get back up to 100kph, I dont want to hold up the traffic do I" Reckon you may get away with it next time

If its a Camera Van just use the excuse "You did not like the look of the darkened windows so you drove faster just in case they were gang members"

There are some good excuses to get away with speeding and you just have not figured them out yet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.