Speeding fines

Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Speeding fines

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Omapere Street... He said any reason why your going nearly 70. I said years ago my wife ran off with a copper and i thought you were bring her back!!!!

No serioulsy I'd just pulled out from the petrol station and was accelerating as the bus was coming up my arse and turned round the bend and bang just as i was easing back of and slowing down again he got me...
Bugger! I know there's a reason n stuff-but Jeez. Bugger. Unlucky sir!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Bugger! I know there's a reason n stuff-but Jeez. Bugger. Unlucky sir!
I know shit happens and all at...
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:43 am
Banned

themeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
I know shit happens and all at...

Still thanks for subsidising my Police Holiday Home Accommodation next week

$50 a night for a 3 bed

All 6 0f us would like to say a BIG THANKS to all of you speeders
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themeggies

$50 a night for a 3 bed

You haven't seen what you get for $50 yet...
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themeggies

$50 a night for a 3 bed

Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Police getting a percentage is the reason for the surfeit of speeding fines, nothing else !
CORRUPTION

One by-product of all the fines is an increase in insurance premiums / excess.

Last edited by brussels_sprout; Sep 29th 2007 at 8:11 am.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
Police getting a percentage is the reason for the surfeit of speeding fines, nothing else !
CORRUPTION

One by-product of all the fines is an increase in insurance premiums / excess.

So I take it that if you speed and get a ticket you are aiding and abetting corruption
Old Sep 29th 2007, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Littletoe
But I worked with the police for several years both in the UK and most recently over here and it really grates on me. I have to bite my tongue when I hear some of the outrageous things they say. .
Aha!
The plot thickens! or the soup clarifies?

Me thinks there might be quite a bit of personal baggage being carried by a certain 'lady'(I hesitate to use that title) rather than simply being miffed over a speeding ticket.

Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:55 pm
Banned

Pete n Shell has a spectacular aura aboutPete n Shell has a spectacular aura aboutPete n Shell has a spectacular aura about

Problem is some people do not learn from the mistakes just complain bitterly.

In 20 years of driving only ever been stopped once and that was for a none working Brake Light. The Police Officer did ticket me but had to revoke it after I noticed his own brake light was not vehicle had a defective headlight

Thier is justice in this world and speeders who get caught dont deserve that justice
Old Sep 29th 2007, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Get your car down to Pukekohe and join a track day allowing you to go as fast as you want with no fear of a ticket.

Regular saturday open track days cost $90 for the whole day and anything can go on track............

Great fun......... TAKE A LOOK - Pukekohe yesterday

Watch out for the porsche burying itself in the barrier at about 3.19 stage left....

Last edited by teambwr47; Sep 29th 2007 at 10:24 pm.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Got to agree with Pete and Shell-been done so many times,I should learn.

However,it does piss you off when you know it isn't quite 1 rule for all. Drink driving for 1 is certainly abound for a number of policemen I know here.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 12:09 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Could be worse - could be on the M4 avoiding oncoming traffic!!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7020152.stm
Was this suicide or something worse and was the earlier one anythig to do with the Police chase?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6998191.stm

and I said Auckland drivers were bad.............
Old Sep 30th 2007, 12:32 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Something to do with your car when your driving licence points reach limit

Bellasmum - is a wummer, almost certainly not a mum either, mind you i am no sprout
Attached Thumbnails Speeding fines-car.bmp  

Last edited by brussels_sprout; Sep 30th 2007 at 12:35 am.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 12:53 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lardyl
Could be worse - could be on the M4 avoiding oncoming traffic!!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7020152.stm
Was this suicide or something worse and was the earlier one anythig to do with the Police chase?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6998191.stm

and I said Auckland drivers were bad.............

The 2nd one was a car full of persistent local burglars and car theives who have a list of convictions longer than you could imagine. Their recent activities have been to burgle houses at night when familes are asleep upstairs and steal car keys from inside the houses and then take the car outside.

The car they were in was doing this is Penhow (a nice area) on the night in question and disturbed and drove off at speed. The police got behind the car and it went at speed down the A48 to the motorway (this is a few miles max) where it entered the motorway in the wrong direction. All the occupants are Newport (local) criminals born and bred and knew exactly what they were doing. The traffic pursuit vehicle involved called off the pursuit there and then and this is on tape and video.

It is a tragedy that the idiots in the car then hit the innocent couple on the M4 rather than a HGV which would have wiped them out but not an innocent couple.

The local newspaper has had to shut down its web forum of late due to the high number of posts slating the 4 in the car going the wrong way as well as numerous victims of their crimes slagging them off. There has been no critiscm of the police or the actions of the driver of the pursuit car at all!!

The incident has been referred to the IPCC but this is routine in all cases where a person(s) die after contact in any way with the police.

I know the driver of the police pusuit car personally and also the officer doing the crash investigation as well as the officers dealing with the huge number of crimes these individuals have committed over the past few months. The pursuit driver is understandably very upset that two innocent people died in the crash.

Its very easy for people to shout out after such an incident 'did the police cause it' etc by pursuing the car.

When someone commits a crime against you or your property, such as entering your home, at 3am one night and you see them drive off down your road in a car that could be your car, what do you want the police to do?

Stand by and wave goodbye to them or pursue them and try to arrest those involved?
Old Sep 30th 2007, 1:03 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

in answer to the question, pursue them in a manner that is safe as possible -dynamic risk assessment and all that ....
noticed that real stingers are due to be rolled out throughout NZ imminently - been doing some trials of late and they beat the old Aluminium spikes so should be better at immobilising safely.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.