Reload this Page >

Speech therapy networking.

Speech therapy networking.

Old Sep 16th 2006, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

CanuckGrrl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Speech therapy networking.

Hiya,

Does anyone have any links, contacts, ideas (any connection at all, really!) with the speech therapy (pathology) profession in beautiful NZ? I'm being told even a work experience placement there is impossible to organise, but I've heard of UK students being sent to Oz and am quite stubbornly clinging on to my crazy idea of going to NZ until someone over there firmly tells me it's only a dream.

Poppets, haven't heard from you in a while...

Anyway, hope someone can help me out asap as I am eager to get out there and experience what you are either doing now, have done or hope to in the future!
Old Sep 17th 2006, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Speech therapy networking.

Originally Posted by CanuckGrrl
Hiya,

Does anyone have any links, contacts, ideas (any connection at all, really!) with the speech therapy (pathology) profession in beautiful NZ? I'm being told even a work experience placement there is impossible to organise, but I've heard of UK students being sent to Oz and am quite stubbornly clinging on to my crazy idea of going to NZ until someone over there firmly tells me it's only a dream.

Anyway, hope someone can help me out asap as I am eager to get out there and experience what you are either doing now, have done or hope to in the future!

still waiting for the letter, will see if the school has any contacts for you, i haven;t forgotten you
Old Sep 17th 2006, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all
Default Re: Speech therapy networking.

Originally Posted by CanuckGrrl
Hiya,

Hi

Not been in here for quite a long while. I Have a friend here who is a speech therapist - an ex-pat too!! I could see about getting her e-mail address for yout o get int ouch if you were interested?