Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

special christmas thoughts

special christmas thoughts

Old Dec 15th 2006, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default special christmas thoughts

i found a thread on another forum a while ago & i thought it would be nice to do one here.
As many of you know my dear granddad passed away 3 weeks ago, as you can imagine this time of year is quite difficult, so i would like to start a thread for people you are missing this year. i don't intend on depressing you all at christmas but as was said to me it will hopefully let you say what you’re thinking and then get on with having a great Christmas.

So, heres my special people
Granddad
Nan H
Nan B
Sasha
Annie (ole bat)
Toddy
Jimbo
grandma
Granddad
Don

always in our thoughts, forever in our hearts xx

Last edited by poppets; Dec 15th 2006 at 8:34 am. Reason: can't spell
Old Dec 15th 2006, 8:30 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: speacial christmas thoughts

My Bro - working somewhere hot and sandy for a pointless cause

Dad - I miss you so much xx
Old Dec 15th 2006, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

DiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to all
Default Re: special christmas thoughts

What a lovely idea. A difficult time of year for many of us I am sure, but lets remember the good times!

Heres to my grandad, the best toboggan puller in the world! Always in my heart!
Old Dec 15th 2006, 1:27 pm
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, a lovely thought.

In memory of the baby we lost, you will always be our little angel.

My thoughts are with those of you who have recently lost someone special.
Old Dec 15th 2006, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

To my precious little angels - Toni & Alex

Forever in our hearts and will always love you, keep watching over your brothers and sister xx Merry christmas darlings xxx

To Grandad Jimmy - thinking about you always, miss your laughter and wit oh and the swearing Merry christmas, love you always xxx

Merry Christmas to all loved ones, dearly loved yet departed xxx
Old Dec 15th 2006, 7:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

What a lovley idea

My granda , wish you could have seen another christmas
Uncle Steve, hope the gardens in heaven are looking good
BIL David, New year has never been the same since you left us just after the millenium

You guys are forever in my heart and i miss you even at christmas
Mandy

Last edited by geordie mandy; Dec 15th 2006 at 8:01 pm.
Old Dec 15th 2006, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by poppets
i found a thread on another forum a while ago & i thought it would be nice to do one here.
As many of you know my dear granddad passed away 3 weeks ago, as you can imagine this time of year is quite difficult, so i would like to start a thread for people you are missing this year. i don't intend on depressing you all at christmas but as was said to me it will hopefully let you say what you’re thinking and then get on with having a great Christmas.

So, heres my special people
Granddad
Nan H
Nan B
Sasha
Annie (ole bat)
Toddy
Jimbo
grandma
Granddad
Don

always in our thoughts, forever in our hearts xx
Lovely thought, Poppets. Grandad will be smiling
Old Dec 15th 2006, 8:54 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how many of us are crying as we read/write this?

My Dad. I hope you can see where I am now - you'd love it.
My mum - she'll never get on a plane so I hope she keeps well till we can get back to see her.
My son
My brother and his new baby
My sisters, niece and nephews

We've just had friends here and they left yesterday - I'm a bit homesick at the moment. :-(
Old Dec 21st 2006, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Batty
I wonder how many of us are crying as we read/write this?

:-(

me
Old Dec 21st 2006, 11:24 am
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
me
Not crying but lots of 'blinking' going on....

My dear Mum...dreadfully missed -eternally loved...I just know she's watching over us (her family) still (daren't be too naughty in case she's 'watching'!!)

My Grandma...wonderful grandma...always had sweeties in her handbag (and they weren't covered in fluff either - bonus!!)

My Granddad...he was an Ice Cream man...what could be better??

Lovely idea for a thread at this time of year...karma to you and Christmassy thoughts to you all...

x

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Dec 21st 2006 at 4:33 pm.
Old Dec 21st 2006, 2:11 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

What a lovely idea.

No-one to miss, but lots to remember on both sides of the family.

To Nana who's holding my little boys hand, we love and miss you both so much even after all this time, wherever in the world we are, you're there at our side xx
Old Dec 21st 2006, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

trigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nice

To my grandma and grandad - lots of love.

To Bill - a fine gardener!

And to my mum - a true survivor, I'm glad your still around!

Those gone yet not forgotten!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 3:38 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

What a lovely idea, Poppets.

I still really miss my Mum's mum, my Granny. She died less than a year before I fell pregnant with my sweet daughter. We nearly named her after my Granny but felt it was too soon. My Mum thanked me for not using her mum's name, as she felt it was too close as well. She was a loving soul...
Old Dec 21st 2006, 6:12 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

To the poor lady that I fired last week and I feel a complete shit for doing it
Old Dec 24th 2006, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Great idea.........................
To my kids in the UK, I miss them terribly, hope to see them soon
Also my mates, miss the good times this time of year, see them soon!
Now I'm nearly crying

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.