Sorry EOI again

Old Oct 5th 2005, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

dave n ness is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Sorry EOI again

Hello out there. We are struggling for points on the EOI form (10 short) I am a qualified teachers aide with City and Guilds level 2,( 4 years experience ) also have my ECDL ( european computor driving licence) does anyone know if these qualifications would attract any points.
Any help much appreciated.
Dave n Ness
Old Oct 5th 2005, 7:31 pm

Dave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant future
Default Re: Sorry EOI again

Originally Posted by dave n ness
Hello out there. We are struggling for points on the EOI form (10 short) I am a qualified teachers aide with City and Guilds level 2,( 4 years experience ) also have my ECDL ( european computor driving licence) does anyone know if these qualifications would attract any points.
Dave n Ness
Hi There!
We haven't got any experience of this ourselves but you may be able to have them assessed by NZ immigration which they charge you a fee for.
Sorry we can help any further but good luck and have some welcome karma
Cheers,
Dave and Lyns
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:31 pm
Citizenships collector...

urbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of light

Dave n Ness
Hi Dave n Ness,

You might want to have to assess your quals by the NZ Qualification Authority, NZQA. Their website is http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/

Sorry I'm not able to help more because Ive never had to use them for my qualifications.

Hope this helps,

Jen
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:31 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Dave n Ness
Hi Dave n Ness

Have you had a look on the list of acceptable qualifications? Maybe you could ring the NZIS helpline number if it's not on the list but be careful mind, it costs £1 a minute so be prepared to talk fast!!!

or have a look here http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/

I do know that the ECDL doesn't qualify for extra points though.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 6:40 pm

Dave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Hi Dave n Ness

Have you had a look on the list of acceptable qualifications? Maybe you could ring the NZIS helpline number if it's not on the list but be careful mind, it costs £1 a minute so be prepared to talk fast!!!

or have a look here http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/

I do know that the ECDL doesn't qualify for extra points though.
Just got the October issue of Fresh Start magazine which is focusing this month on New Zealand and has a 30 page immigration Report which includes some information on how to get your qualifications assessed. The application can be done on-line (or by post, courier or fax), costs NZ$75 and the result is issued within 10 working days.

Hope that helps.

Dave