SORRY

Old Jun 10th 2008, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute
Red face SORRY

Hi Guys

Sorry if I offended anyone by putting an ad on the site - didn't even realise there was a classified section!! This has now been rectified. Thanks Bev for pointing this out and I have now done as you suggested with the classifieds but can't work out how to put a link into my signature!! Arrh all these new things to learn, by the way, how do we post photo's as well. Anyone up for an idiots guide on how to do these things!!
Old Jun 10th 2008, 12:47 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all
Default Re: SORRY

Anyone up for an idiots guide on how to do these things!![/QUOTE]

Yes, yes and definetly YES. I hijacked this site from my husband in May, took me quite a few attempts to learn how to start my own thread. Finding glasses of beer took forever, Now i'm trying to figure out how to give a thread a rating.

Pauline
Old Jun 10th 2008, 12:50 am
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by howden40
Anyone up for an idiots guide on how to do these things!!
Yes, yes and definetly YES. I hijacked this site from my husband in May, took me quite a few attempts to learn how to start my own thread. Finding glasses of beer took forever, Now i'm trying to figure out how to give a thread a rating.

Pauline[/QUOTE]
Yes it is confusing isn't it. Then again I am no spring chicken so probably take longer to figure it all out. Now if my daughter or son were here they would tell me how to do it straight away - even my grand-daughter most probably!!

Learning learning all the time!!
Old Jun 10th 2008, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: attaching pictures

on the reply thread page that you use to create your reply is a paper clip icon near the smiley face click on this and it gives you a list of picture types.
Select browse and find your picture on your pc, select and upload. Close paperclip window click top left on 'close this window'.
check below in that your picture is there in the manage attachments below the thread page and if so click on submit.....see, It works.......

'et Voila'

easy as buttering bread.
Attached Thumbnails SORRY-jules.jpg  
Old Jun 10th 2008, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: attaching pictures

Originally Posted by julesnye
on the reply thread page that you use to create your reply is a paper clip icon near the smiley face click on this and it gives you a list of picture types.
Select browse and find your picture on your pc, select and upload. Close paperclip window click top left on 'close this window'.
check below in that your picture is there in the manage attachments below the thread page and if so click on submit.....see, It works.......

'et Voila'

easy as buttering bread.
Ok I will give it a go....Yay it worked - thank you sooo much. Me and My girls on Mother's Day!!
Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails SORRY-mothersday-cropped-ssc.jpg  
Old Jun 11th 2008, 5:30 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by shirl
Hi Guys

Sorry if I offended anyone by putting an ad on the site - didn't even realise there was a classified section!! This has now been rectified. Thanks Bev for pointing this out and I have now done as you suggested with the classifieds but can't work out how to put a link into my signature!! Arrh all these new things to learn, by the way, how do we post photo's as well. Anyone up for an idiots guide on how to do these things!!
It didn't offend anyone Shirl. It just isn't allowed in the BE Rules. [click the blue type to view the link to the Rules.]

Here is a link to BE FAQs which may help you use the site .
Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

krissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant future

i wondered how you did that!!! the photos I mean....here goes....
Attached Thumbnails SORRY-hpim0722.jpg  
Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

krissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant future

YEAH!!!!!!!! It worked!!! thanks for that!! by the way, thats our daft pup Becks!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by krissie
i wondered how you did that!!! the photos I mean....here goes....
awww what a lovely puppy