Sooooooooo funny!

Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Sooooooooo funny!

http://members.shaw.ca/anabw/grease.htm

I was - a friend just sent me this in an email !!
Old Feb 12th 2007, 10:31 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sooooooooo funny!

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
http://members.shaw.ca/anabw/grease.htm

I was - a friend just sent me this in an email !!
Did you send this to Mazi? Might help her decide on her "should I have kids" question!
Old Feb 12th 2007, 10:34 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo
Did you send this to Mazi? Might help her decide on her "should I have kids" question!
Try THIS place Michelle
Old Feb 12th 2007, 10:57 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo
Brats
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:24 am
Freak of nature

asiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mazi
Brats
The should I have children test
This test will determine if you are ready to have babies. Anyone can reproduce, but do you have the skills to be a good parent?
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:48 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asiatic
The should I have children test
This test will determine if you are ready to have babies. Anyone can reproduce, but do you have the skills to be a good parent?
You scored 56% affection, 56% knowledge, 23% age, and 60% patience!
Look at your percentages. The higher you scored on each variable, the better you will be when it comes time to have children. If you scored low on a certain variable and high on the rest you might want to take a parenting class or wait until you're a bit older and wiser.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on affection

You scored higher than 99% on knowledge

You scored higher than 99% on age

You scored higher than 99% on patience

What a load of toss
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:51 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
You scored 56% affection, 56% knowledge, 23% age, and 60% patience!
Look at your percentages. The higher you scored on each variable, the better you will be when it comes time to have children. If you scored low on a certain variable and high on the rest you might want to take a parenting class or wait until you're a bit older and wiser.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on affection

You scored higher than 99% on knowledge

You scored higher than 99% on age

You scored higher than 99% on patience

What a load of toss
I'm afraid to look as I already have 4 kids and don't want to be told I am a crap parent - I can figure that out on my own!