Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Soon to be an honorary Aucklander!

Soon to be an honorary Aucklander!

Old Oct 30th 2009, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

drcallycat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Soon to be an honorary Aucklander!

Hello All - I'm not new to the site particularly but have been planning my escape to Auckland for 18 months now. I am finally flying on 11th Nov so am looking for fellow escapees to say hi to, share experiences with and maybe meet up with when I arrive. I am going on my own at first to find a place to live then my OH and 3 cats will be joining me just before Christmas. Its a tough time of year to be leaving friends and family so think I will need a bit of support from you guys
Old Oct 30th 2009, 5:15 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soon to be an honorary Aucklander!

Good luck & best wishes for your 'escape'!
We wont be in NZ till 1st Feb so can't help in person but you'll get all the support & help you need on here ....just keep us posted!!
B x
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 7:13 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to you, good luck with the flights etc. Not an easy time as you say to be leaving, but how wonderful to start your new life in NZ at xmas even if it is warm which is still so very wrong in my book

Dewb
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 7:31 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Hello there just wanted to wish you luck on your move. We're not there so can't be of any help but there are lots of very helpful people around on the forum and I'm sure you will find a lot of support Hopefully time will fly and OH and cats will be with you sooner than you think. Good luck and best wishes.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 8:03 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by drcallycat
Hello All - I'm not new to the site particularly but have been planning my escape to Auckland for 18 months now. I am finally flying on 11th Nov so am looking for fellow escapees to say hi to, share experiences with and maybe meet up with when I arrive. I am going on my own at first to find a place to live then my OH and 3 cats will be joining me just before Christmas. Its a tough time of year to be leaving friends and family so think I will need a bit of support from you guys
Have a good & safe journey. Whereabouts in Auckland are you moving to? Good luck with the move & sing out if you need any help