Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

son needs braces....do we wait or go?

son needs braces....do we wait or go?

Old Jan 28th 2010, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: son needs braces....do we wait or go?

Originally Posted by newnip
My son has braces here, but we got them on ACC as his damage was caused by an accident. The costs quoted if we couldn't get ACC was $2000, but it would vary from case to case. Don't know where you are planning on settling, but if it helps this is their website - www.braces.co.nz, they are based in Riccarton, Christchurch. Maybe it would be worth having a copy of dental records sent over so you can ask an orthodontist to price it up for you. Good luck.
This is where my daughter got hers done
Old Jan 28th 2010, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold

Ok......we are going.....at some point......hubby in two minds as his mum will be distraught to say the least (that's not maybe...known fact).

Thanks for the replies and viva la difference!!
Old Jan 28th 2010, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

newnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hjmilligan
This is where my daughter got hers done
Are you happy with them, I think they are fantastic really helpful and kind! But then I don't have to pay!!!!
Old Jan 28th 2010, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Yes i'm very happy with the service they give and we live out in Rangiora, they have a tuesday clinic here so i dont even have to travel into Riccarton for her appointments. She has appointment next week in Rangiora and will have them removed at the next one after that in Riccarton. Included in the price is 2 years of after care too.

Helen