Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Something less to worry about

Something less to worry about

Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Something less to worry about

I had to email my new boss to say that I would not be able to fulfill my start date of 10th Dec due to not selling the house. Explained that the way things are it may be a while,but guess what? She said all they would do is issue a new letter with a new start date and not to worry about it At least I will still have a job when I finally get there.

Phyl x
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:36 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Something less to worry about

Originally Posted by weejie
I had to email my new boss to say that I would not be able to fulfill my start date of 10th Dec due to not selling the house. Explained that the way things are it may be a while,but guess what? She said all they would do is issue a new letter with a new start date and not to worry about it At least I will still have a job when I finally get there.

Phyl x
great - feels good when an employer bites your arm off with a job offer hey?
Old Oct 28th 2008, 2:02 am
BE Enthusiast

nukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Phyl x
Thats great news, you are obviously the one they want.

Good luck with the house and I hope you get the breakthrough you are waiting for very soon
Old Oct 28th 2008, 4:41 am
SLH
Forum Regular

SLH has much to be proud ofSLH has much to be proud ofSLH has much to be proud ofSLH has much to be proud ofSLH has much to be proud ofSLH has much to be proud ofSLH has much to be proud ofSLH has much to be proud ofSLH has much to be proud ofSLH has much to be proud ofSLH has much to be proud of

Thats good news. H will wait staff are hard to come by. I work on the 6th floor just round from where you will be. Good luck with the house I know Joyce is looking forward to your arrival. Keep in touch Louise
Old Oct 28th 2008, 5:29 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Phyl x
Brilliant Phyl. My husband's employer was just the same and they ended up waiting 5 months. Ain't it lovely to read about understanding NZ employers.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SLH
Thats good news. H will wait staff are hard to come by. I work on the 6th floor just round from where you will be. Good luck with the house I know Joyce is looking forward to your arrival. Keep in touch Louise
Hi Louise, good to hear that I'll now know 2 people working in the hospital I know Joyce is looking forward to us arriving,but not as much as we are! See you soon

Phyl x