Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Something to kill the time.

Something to kill the time.

Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:52 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Something to kill the time.

Originally Posted by mcuddy1
I think you are all showiong your age there.
Now for a challening one not to obscure though. I will be impressed if someone gets this, It takes me back to my youth.
I am govenor Jerry Brown
My Auora smiles and never frowns
Soon i will be president.
Carter power will soon go away
i will be feuher one day.
Tis the Dead Kennedys and California something or other?
How about:

celebrity skin is this your chin
or is that the war you're waging
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
How about:

Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Californication
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:00 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Californication
You are missing the point Poppets dearest,
ask your own question now!
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:01 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

I think you are all showiong your age there.
Now for a challening one not to obscure though. I will be impressed if someone gets this, It takes me back to my youth.
I am govenor Jerry Brown
My Auora smiles and never frowns
Soon i will be president.
Carter power will soon go away
i will be feuher one day.
California!! Uber Alles!!!!

(Dead Kennedys)

Takes me back to my youth.......
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

You are missing the point Poppets dearest,
ask your own question now!
sorry skipping between , here the bar & sudoku!!!!

easy one then

Well-secluded, I see all
With a bit of a mind flip
You're there in the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

mcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to behold

How about:

I just fell off my chair
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:08 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by poppets
sorry skipping between , here the bar & sudoku!!!!

easy one then

Well-secluded, I see all
With a bit of a mind flip
You're there in the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same
You old vamp you
Time warp from Rocky Horror

Me:

And I wonder when we're ever going to change
living under the fear until nothing else remains
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:08 am
conquering the world!

I just fell off my chair
Why?
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:15 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

You old vamp you
Time warp from Rocky Horror

Me:

And I wonder when we're ever going to change
living under the fear until nothing else remains

That's a tough one....is it Shirley Bassey? or am I thinking Tina Turner here?

Last edited by Avid; Apr 29th 2007 at 10:17 am.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:17 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Avid
That's a tough one....is it Shirley Bassey?
stop taking the piss and answer then!!!:curse: :curse:
( )
Don't you hate other people editing?!
And yes, you are right so add one of your own

Last edited by karonious; Apr 29th 2007 at 10:19 am. Reason: needed to add comment!
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:18 am

We don't need a hero?
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:20 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Avid
We don't need a hero?
No my love, we have you
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:21 am

No my love, we have you
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

mcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to behold

Why?
I thought I would be the only DK fan in NZ. I just don't see it as a home for old punk rockers.
Unlike the Trap.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:23 am

I thought I would be the only DK fan in NZ. I just don't see it as a home for old punk rockers.
Unlike the Trap.
You might be the only expat fan out here....but the locals are surprisingly open to music.

The Fall had a top ten hit here......once.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.