Reload this Page >

Somebody developer SAP?

Somebody developer SAP?

Old May 21st 2009, 3:29 am
Just Joined

DAN_NZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Somebody developer SAP?

Hello,
I want to know if there are demand in there for this type of work because I will like to live in NZ.
I have 3 years of experience developing in ABAP.

From already thank you very much.

Regards
Old May 21st 2009, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

lapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Somebody developer SAP?

Sorry, SAP has been deemed illegal in New Zealand due to the user-hostility of its interface and its failure to conform to recognised best practice in data presentation
Old May 21st 2009, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

bananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DAN_NZ
Hello,
I want to know if there are demand in there for this type of work because I will like to live in NZ.

Regards
lol!
Old May 23rd 2009, 1:52 am
Just Joined

DAN_NZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lapsed kiwi
Sorry, SAP has been deemed illegal in New Zealand due to the user-hostility of its interface and its failure to conform to recognised best practice in data presentation
Thank Very much for you reply!

I believe that New Zealand is not the best place that I can choose to develop my professional career in SAP.

I want to that was this way, worse seems that there is no place for the programmers.

Regards!

Originally Posted by bananalana
lol!
What do you think that funny?

Last edited by BEVS; May 23rd 2009 at 2:41 am.
Old May 23rd 2009, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DAN_NZ
Hello,

Regards
SAP is very much new to NZ although alot of big companies are now using it, I was a user for 8 years in the uk and people here are reluctant to make the step up to SAP.

But as far as ABAP yep def plenty of jobs here for that