Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Some winter photos

Some winter photos

Old Jun 30th 2010, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Some winter photos

For those of you waiting to come out who hear that it's winter here, and we can;t wait for summer, and it's 'orrible in winter (which it isn't really by UK standards) I thought these might appeal.........

Jan
Attached Thumbnails Some winter photos-queenstown-006-small-.jpg   Some winter photos-queenstown-024-small-.jpg   Some winter photos-queenstown-091-small-.jpg   Some winter photos-queenstown-019-small-.jpg   Some winter photos-queenstown-048-small-.jpg  

Old Jun 30th 2010, 7:42 pm

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some winter photos

Wow, that's the frosty beauty that I'll be looking forward to. I'll get my Christmas decorations out, but purely in private.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 7:52 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

We just drove down to Christchurch and our daughter saw her first snow. Was a beautiful drive
Attached Thumbnails Some winter photos-img_0642.jpg  
Old Jun 30th 2010, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
For those of you waiting to come out who hear that it's winter here, and we can;t wait for summer, and it's 'orrible in winter (which it isn't really by UK standards) I thought these might appeal.........

Jan
Doesn't Lake Tekapo look lovely in the snow. Did you get to go in the hot pools? Although it is cold and snowy and today in North Canty we have a very hard frost but the sky is georgeous and the sun is out so we know we are going to see the sun at least and not a dank and miserable UK winter. I don't actually mind winter here, I need my seasons and prefer winter here than back in UK where it seems to last forever. Great pics by the way.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

The pics are a mixture of Lake Wakatipu and Lake Tekapo (the one with the church in it)
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:04 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

They are beautiful pics Jan and Neil.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
They are beautiful pics Jan and Neil.
Thankyou

I do like photgraphy, I have an EOS 400D that Neil bought me a couple of years ago, it's a great piece of kit

Jan
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

Wilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to all

Nice Photos
Old Jul 1st 2010, 12:09 am
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Some winter photos

WOW Snow I love snow... its more like Summer here in Auck, a tad chilly out of the sun, but tiz sunny nonetheless .
Off to Mount Ruapehu the missus informs me in a couple of weeks so should be good for making snowmen with the little 'uns
Old Jul 1st 2010, 4:59 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

What's that white stuff?
Old Jul 1st 2010, 5:01 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
What's that white stuff?
Dandruff
Old Jul 1st 2010, 6:40 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

yummy pics, thanks for posting. Sort of winter I could cope with

Dewb
Old Jul 1st 2010, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

Stunning pictures Jan
Old Jul 1st 2010, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

the bungee jumper
Attached Thumbnails Some winter photos-queenstown-079-large-.jpg  
Old Jul 1st 2010, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light

Gorgeous pics is that the Church of the Good Shepherd in one of them? I loved it there!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.