Some people ...

Old Jul 30th 2013, 1:28 am
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Some people ...

What a ridiculous turn of events

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/business/new...ectid=10905444
Old Jul 30th 2013, 2:30 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some people ...

can just imagine it. local to me so will remember not to book anyone in there if that is how they are going to treat their staff
Old Jul 30th 2013, 4:25 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

How did that ever go so far?

Good on Ms Campbell for doing the right thing and not charging two fees for one journey. As I read it, she was the only person that lost out anyway as she'd have received the extra $5, not the motel owner?...
Old Jul 31st 2013, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed, my use of the word 'ridiculous' was very deliberate.

Punished for logical and ultimately good customer service, I thought?

I mean, for the sale of 5 bucks. Really?
Old Jul 31st 2013, 4:59 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Almost a week later, Ms Fearon approached Ms Campbell about the transaction and said she had no right to charge a lesser fee. The argument became heated, with neither party prepared to back down.

Ms Campbell threatened to leave, handing Ms Fearon the keys and attempting to pay her $5 for the undercharging.

Ms Fearon responded that she did not want the money but she did want Ms Campbell to leave, and if she didn't leave straight away, Ms Fearon would call the police.
Sounds like there were issues between them already and the $5 was the straw that broke the camels back.