Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Some idiot has.............

Some idiot has.............

Old Dec 10th 2006, 3:33 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Some idiot has.............

Keyed my CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So bloody annoyed - went to go out this morning & found a nice deep key mark on the side of my lovely car!!!!!!!!!!!

You should of heard me - went through the whole range of F**k,B******s,T***s...think you get the picture!

Why oh why do people do this!!!

So hope NZ doe's not have this sort of- lets be bored and key that nice car!!!!

Old Dec 10th 2006, 3:40 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some idiot has.............

Originally Posted by andy&georgina

So bloody annoyed - went to go out this morning & found a nice deep key mark on the side of my lovely car!!!!!!!!!!!

You should of heard me - went through the whole range of F**k,B******s,T***s...think you get the picture!

Oh FFS!!!! I'm so sorry! I hope you can get some revenge some way. (((hugs!!!)))
Old Dec 10th 2006, 3:41 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Oh FFS!!!! I'm so sorry! I hope you can get some revenge some way. (((hugs!!!)))

Ahhh thanks hun!!! Well I hope Santa does not bring them any presents
Old Dec 10th 2006, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at the 'bleeps' !!!!!!!!
Old Dec 10th 2006, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Yer sorry but they are here too, we went out Sunday morning to find somebody had "TAGGED" all the way down our street
Old Dec 10th 2006, 7:16 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jueinnz
Yer sorry but they are here too, we went out Sunday morning to find somebody had "TAGGED" all the way down our street

No way !!! Not on the cars??? :scared:
Old Dec 10th 2006, 7:18 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Happens everywhere I'm sure. I'm a true believer in karma, though.
Old Dec 10th 2006, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

No on the fences.(sh#t what a thought!!!) Not many cars on the street everybody got drives ways. Interesting though to see which of the neighbours went out and got rid of it straight away and those that will leave it there forever!!
Old Dec 10th 2006, 7:27 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jueinnz
No on the fences.(sh#t what a thought!!!) Not many cars on the street everybody got drives ways. Interesting though to see which of the neighbours went out and got rid of it straight away and those that will leave it there forever!!

Lovely people hey?
Old Dec 10th 2006, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

Amanda has a brilliant futureAmanda has a brilliant futureAmanda has a brilliant futureAmanda has a brilliant futureAmanda has a brilliant futureAmanda has a brilliant futureAmanda has a brilliant future

Yes it does happen here. All the same things that happen in the UK also go on here. One thing I did notice when we first came out here (over 4 years ago) was that most people did not give a sh*t when opening their car door. We bought 2 new cars when we arrived and within a couple of days both cars were dented. Once it happened whilst I was sitting in the car and I went absolutely mad, jumped out of the car and started shouting. I gave the man a real fright. Funnily enough we are going to live in Berkshire (not far from Newbury) at the end of the month. Is it nice and cold now?

Mandy.
Old Dec 10th 2006, 7:39 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Happens everywhere I'm sure. I'm a true believer in karma, though.
Absolutely

Where we used to live our street had someone tag every car with blue paint. Little did the idiot realise that this included his mothers car (the local magistrate).

Not only did he get marched up to the Cop shop but he had one hell of a red ear from being dragged up still in his PJs. He also had a mean slap mark across his forehead and eye. Apparently the neighbours couldnt tell the B@#$d from the you F#''''s I'sd for a week
Old Dec 10th 2006, 7:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Amanda
Yes it does happen here. All the same things that happen in the UK also go on here. One thing I did notice when we first came out here (over 4 years ago) was that most people did not give a sh*t when opening their car door. We bought 2 new cars when we arrived and within a couple of days both cars were dented. Once it happened whilst I was sitting in the car and I went absolutely mad, jumped out of the car and started shouting. I gave the man a real fright. Funnily enough we are going to live in Berkshire (not far from Newbury) at the end of the month. Is it nice and cold now?

Mandy.
Hi Mandy

It is very cold & raining !!! Good old UK Winter for you...

I think I replied to your post in moving back forum - put some local websites for you? (Think it was you)

G
Old Dec 10th 2006, 7:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by thebears
Absolutely

Where we used to live our street had someone tag every car with blue paint. Little did the idiot realise that this included his mothers car (the local magistrate).

Not only did he get marched up to the Cop shop but he had one hell of a red ear from being dragged up still in his PJs. He also had a mean slap mark across his forehead and eye. Apparently the neighbours couldnt tell the B@#$d from the you F#''''s I'sd for a week

PMSL Thanks that put a smile on my face!
Old Dec 11th 2006, 3:34 am
Banned

Budowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to beholdBudowsky is a splendid one to behold

PMSL Thanks that put a smile on my face!

Idiots. I used to live in Mount Vic, Wellington, and on the way down the road I used to often see five or six cars had had there windows smashed.

NZ is NOT crime free.