Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Solicitor has called.........OMG

Solicitor has called.........OMG

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Solicitor has called.........OMG

Well, contrary to popular belief (started by me may I add) I am STILL coming to NZ

The solicitor has just called and said the other bloke has called him and wants to exchange contracts next week
After screaming with excitement, and believe me when I said I did, and many questions to what the hell had happened over the last 2 weeks, I was told she had been in South Africa due to family thingee whatsits and that she had called her solicitor yesterday and told him she is flying back this weekend and will be signing stuff and paying in the deposit on Tuesday..........WOOOOOHOOOOOO

Someone out/up there is certainly watching over us today!!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:40 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Solicitor has called.........OMG

Originally Posted by kato33
Well, contrary to popular belief (started by me may I add) I am STILL coming to NZ

The solicitor has just called and said the other bloke has called him and wants to exchange contracts next week
After screaming with excitement, and believe me when I said I did, and many questions to what the hell had happened over the last 2 weeks, I was told she had been in South Africa due to family thingee whatsits and that she had called her solicitor yesterday and told him she is flying back this weekend and will be signing stuff and paying in the deposit on Tuesday..........WOOOOOHOOOOOO

HALLE****INGLUJAH

KER****INGCHING

ETC...

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one......bit made up then
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant Nici!!! Must have been all that Karma we all sent you!!! Best be in the Kiwi Bar Tuesday when you have the deposit money in hand to buy the drinks!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:46 am

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Brilliant Nici!!! Must have been all that Karma we all sent you!!! Best be in the Kiwi Bar Tuesday when you have the deposit money in hand to buy the drinks!!
Magnum of Bolly please ...
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Magnum of Bolly please ...
For you anything deary.........

Cheers all for your support. I crumbled a couple of times last week due to other presuures as well but this house stuff drives you mad, as you probably know.

Nici
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:53 am

For you anything deary.........

Cheers all for your support. I crumbled a couple of times last week due to other presuures as well but this house stuff drives you mad, as you probably know.

Nici
I knowa nothing ...
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Karma being sent right back at ya...........!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

It says I have to spread it around
Have people been talking....

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Thank ya darling!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ian & Sharon
Nice one......bit made up then
Ssssshhhhhh........don't tell no-one.

Seriously though, it has been a hell of a ride these past weeks. They do say selling/buying is stressful but ****ing hell, not this bad.

Already spent half the money before we get there what with me doing the " I have to get so and so that as a reminder of us" to which the OH just tells me to shout a tad louder and surely they couldn't forget me. I do promise to tone it down a bit when I arrive though
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:36 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

So pleased to hear that things are working out for you, have some karma to keeps things moving along.
Karen X
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all

Congratulations!!!You must feel on top of the world.

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Animal Crackers
Congratulations!!!You must feel on top of the world.
Oh yes........chuffed to bits
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 11:50 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

This is all good. Sweet as.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.