Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

social netball league Auckland?

social netball league Auckland?

Old Jul 17th 2010, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light
Default social netball league Auckland?

Hello all,

Been reading with jealousy about the social netball league in Tauranga and I wondered if there was something similar in Auckland? I am a C grade umpire, haven't done it for a couple of years due to injury and also getting fed up with overly competitive Australian teams having a go at every call (NZ, South African and british teams on the whole, were much more polite!) (but not quite so funny when it is 6foot 5 Ozzie bloke) but love to play socially and would like to ease myself back into umpiring. Some of the league stuff is pretty serious here in the UK and I'm not looking for something like that where I have to train twice a week

Any advice would be much appreciated thanks
Old Jul 19th 2010, 12:53 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: social netball league Auckland?

I can't help but just wanted to say I have just enjoyed reading your blog . Couldn't find a way to leave a comment there so am saying it here instead.
Love your pooch
Old Jul 19th 2010, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: social netball league Auckland?

Originally Posted by BEVS
I can't help but just wanted to say I have just enjoyed reading your blog . Couldn't find a way to leave a comment there so am saying it here instead.
Love your pooch
Thank you I am biased of course but she is a beauty

my mum couldn't figure out how to leave a comment either but if you click on the 0 comments thing it then takes you to the leave a comment bit.....The blog section is such a cool part of this forum there are some great reads on here