Reload this Page >

social life North Shore

social life North Shore

Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:44 am
Just Joined

steve_ruth_tom is on a distinguished road
Default social life North Shore

Hi to everyone out there.

We have arrived and settled down to the real world of work and living in NZ. We are renting in Torbay / Browns Bay for the foreseeable future and looking to meet people to build a social life, for both us and our 7yr old son. Who goes to Torbay Primary school.

We've met 2 ex-pat families who are also looking to expand there social circle. It’s always nice to meet more families.

Does anybody know of any social groups or gatherings we can attend? Or any coffee/wine/champers groups my unemployed sponging wife and Co could gate crash, or would like to form with new members.

Any ideas would be really appreciated.

Steve Ruth and Tom
Old Mar 20th 2009, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

Trenchfoot is a name known to allTrenchfoot is a name known to allTrenchfoot is a name known to allTrenchfoot is a name known to allTrenchfoot is a name known to allTrenchfoot is a name known to allTrenchfoot is a name known to allTrenchfoot is a name known to allTrenchfoot is a name known to allTrenchfoot is a name known to allTrenchfoot is a name known to all
Default Re: social life North Shore

Hi Steve, Ruth and Tom

Welcome to the sunny North Shore.

There are plenty of us expats around. There is at least one get-together planned for tomorrow see http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594667

Broaders (Steve) and I are also trying to get somethings sorted so I'll keep you posted.

Cheers
Gavin