So very tired...

Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:57 am
Mad Bint

Platty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to all
Default So very tired...

Mr Platty has his interview tonight and I think I am more nervous than he is. Every time I think about moving to NZ I get a huge stab of fear/excitement (delete as applicable ) in my stomach, hence I hardly slept last night

What didn't help was my dear husband showing me the whole relocation and job package before bed last night and I realised we would be fools to pass this opportunity up so huge good luck vibes are needed tonight and a big thanks to all the advice and info you guys have provided.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:22 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So very tired...

Originally Posted by Platty
Mr Platty has his interview tonight and I think I am more nervous than he is. Every time I think about moving to NZ I get a huge stab of fear/excitement (delete as applicable ) in my stomach, hence I hardly slept last night

What didn't help was my dear husband showing me the whole relocation and job package before bed last night and I realised we would be fools to pass this opportunity up so huge good luck vibes are needed tonight and a big thanks to all the advice and info you guys have provided.
Karma to help you with your nerves and for Mr Platty's interview
I still don't doubt coming to New Zealand was the best move I ever made. Even in spite of the last 2 months, I don't regret it.
Karen X
Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:32 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Karma to help you with your nerves and for Mr Platty's interview
I still don't doubt coming to New Zealand was the best move I ever made. Even in spite of the last 2 months, I don't regret it.
Karen X
good on ya Karen, we're still in that boat too - although I don't always post along those lines and there are many aspects of life here that truly drive me MAD >>>>>>>>
Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:56 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
good on ya Karen, we're still in that boat too - although I don't always post along those lines and there are many aspects of life here that truly drive me MAD >>>>>>>>
First day at work today...except it was 'cultural orientation', so not really 'work' at all. That means I till have to get 'first day nerves' again tomorrow night. Still fretting about appointment with Occ Health consultant about dodgy pre-work X-ray
Still don't regret it!!!
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:06 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Karma for Mr Platty's interview!!!

Karen, I was thinking about you today. Let's natter soon.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:15 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Maz
Karma for Mr Platty's interview!!!

Karen, I was thinking about you today. Let's natter soon.
Thanks Maz, nice to know people care
And yes, let's
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:31 am
Mad Bint

Platty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to all

Thanks for the Karma guys
Old Dec 10th 2007, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

CiscoKid is an unknown quantity at this point

He will be fine, I had my two phone interviews with the hiring managers at Alcatel a month ago. offer came a week later.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 12:59 pm
Mad Bint

Yeah? When do you start and what are you going to be doing for Alcatel?
Old Dec 10th 2007, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

Yeah? When do you start and what are you going to be doing for Alcatel?
I will be woking on the Alcatel ISAM IPTV solution for TVNZ & Telecom NZ, out of Hamilton, If we get to go over. We have 3 kids, our eldest has Autism, he is high functioning, so he can do everything everybody else does but he lacks social skills. we are trying to get PR before we go not just the WV that we were offered.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 1:11 pm
Mad Bint

I'm not exactly sure what Mr Platty will be doing if he gets the job, I will try and get him on here to tell you himself hehe.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

Ignition is on a distinguished road

You called dear?

I would be an IP Network Solutions Designer should I be accepted for the position.

There will be some other selection to do once this 3rd interview is out of the way, but I'm looking forward to it. All we can do is what we can do!

Thank you all for your kind words of advice and support, I am sure you will know how the interview went almost before I do
Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:51 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ignition
You called dear?

I would be an IP Network Solutions Designer should I be accepted for the position.

There will be some other selection to do once this 3rd interview is out of the way, but I'm looking forward to it. All we can do is what we can do!

Thank you all for your kind words of advice and support, I am sure you will know how the interview went almost before I do
When I went to the NZ expo, Alcatel was offering about 100 jobs country wide. I think I was chosen because I have worked for them before in Switzerland. I am Cisco trained though. I would like to hear your views about the whole thing, We are finding it a bit daunting to say the least.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:55 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

How'd it go? How'd it go? How'd it go? Huh? Huh? Huh?
Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:02 pm
Mad Bint

hehe tis not till 8pm UK time It's still monday here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.