Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

So quiet here recently!

So quiet here recently!

Old Feb 5th 2007, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Talking So quiet here recently!

I know I've been quiet but it's been so so quiet on here for a few weeks now! Whats happened ??? I know we've had quite a few move over so they're sorting themselves out etc, but what happned to the rest of us ?

Come out come out wherever you areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... or I'll sing!

Michelle & Carl xx

Last edited by UKNZAUS; Feb 5th 2007 at 8:48 am. Reason: Pants spelling!
Old Feb 5th 2007, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So quiet here recently!

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
I know I've been quiet but it's been so so quiet on here for a few weeks now! Whats happened ??? I know we've had quite a few move over so they're sorting themselves out etc, but what happned to the rest of us ?

Come out come out wherever you areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... or I'll sing!

Michelle & Carl xx
god no not the singing i'm here , but have no idea whats going on (no change there then!!)
Old Feb 5th 2007, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default So quiet here recently!

I've been in Alice for the last week............

Sorry I meant to say I've been in Alice Springs for the last week.
Old Feb 5th 2007, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
I've been in Alice for the last week............

Sorry I meant to say I've been in Alice Springs for the last week.
How is Alice ?? Of the Springs variety I mean
Old Feb 5th 2007, 12:06 pm
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Miss Alice Springs for your delectation Mr NG. funnar, funnar

google images if you need to verify
Old Feb 5th 2007, 12:58 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm here!

But I'm not sure I'm one of the ones you're looking for...
Old Feb 5th 2007, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mazi
I'm here!

But I'm not sure I'm one of the ones you're looking for...
Why not ?? I don't have favourites ya know
Old Feb 5th 2007, 1:08 pm
Account Closed

Why not ?? I don't have favourites ya know
oh Ok. What do you want to talk about - bearing in mind I'm the resident baddie.
Old Feb 5th 2007, 1:20 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here! Just busy at work and stuff. It's bloody freezing here... -30C!!!
Old Feb 5th 2007, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'll talk about anything!

-30? Jesus! I thought it was cold here ... was going to moan about how cold it is but don't think I'll bother
Old Feb 5th 2007, 1:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Maz
I'm here! Just busy at work and stuff. It's bloody freezing here... -30C!!!
Good Lord, are you SURE? Was that a typo?!
Old Feb 5th 2007, 1:38 pm
Account Closed

I'll talk about anything!
We've got the plumber/boiler/gas man person here at the moment, putting in a new boiler as we've not had proper hot water for two months. The boiler is downstairs in the washing room and then we have a door to our apartment on the first floor. I was having a moment of the number two variety in the loo (with the bathroom door open as I am alone and it is my apartment) when the plumber knocked on our door so I shouted out "un attimo!" ("wait a mo!") but he either didn't hear, or misheard because the next thing I know he's walked into the apartment and there I am on the loo. He almost fell over his own feet trying to back out of the door, poor sod!
Old Feb 5th 2007, 1:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mazi
We've got the plumber/boiler/gas man person here at the moment, putting in a new boiler as we've not had proper hot water for two months. The boiler is downstairs in the washing room and then we have a door to our apartment on the first floor. I was having a moment of the number two variety in the loo (with the bathroom door open as I am alone and it is my apartment) when the plumber knocked on our door so I shouted out "un attimo!" ("wait a mo!") but he either didn't hear, or misheard because the next thing I know he's walked into the apartment and there I am on the loo. He almost fell over his own feet trying to back out of the door, poor sod!

Too funny!

My house is like a park at the mo! Too cold to let little ones play out so I washed down the slide and seesaw and brought them in ... stupid Michelle! I'll never get them off them now! Still laughing at multitasking man
Old Feb 5th 2007, 1:50 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

It's not quiet cos

YOU'RE HERE !!
How's the sunny North then & is Carl looking after you or do I need to sort him out!! Second thoughts he might enjoy it so we'll forget that idea!!!

I agree that it's gone quiet, just think that people are busy doing their "thing" hun. We could always play I Spy!!!.......

Off to school soon, if my son ever wakes up, lazy sod's been asleep since 12.30. Me ?? Washing & ironing. Still no news I'm afraid on house or visa

Speak to you soon

Sarah x
Old Feb 5th 2007, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oooh you cheeky sod! Carl's at work - in a meeting! Know where I'd rather be hehe.

I've heard nothing about house neither - getting beyond a joke now! I'm going to ring another EA up today and get an appointment for appraisal and depending on what they have to offer, I'm changing them over!

Madison is walking now though and she's just mastered going down the slide all by herself so I'm cheering her on lol. It's cold up here today, hence me bringing the outdoors in

Hows you? You haven't been online since you disappeared last week Missus!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.