so pissed off

Old Mar 17th 2012, 8:51 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default so pissed off

Radiohead tickets sold out already
Old Mar 17th 2012, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

sparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: so pissed off

Now there's a band to cheer you up........
Old Mar 17th 2012, 7:27 pm

Originally Posted by peliqueria
Now there's a band to cheer you up........
Would have cheered me up to see them!!! but damn wanted to see Florence and the machine too but left it too late to get tickets
Old Mar 19th 2012, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

Sold out in 20 mins for the pre sale and 40 in the general release so I heard.
you snooze, you lose.
Did the news only just reach Whanganui
Old Mar 19th 2012, 6:22 pm

Originally Posted by pricklykina
Sold out in 20 mins for the pre sale and 40 in the general release so I heard.
you snooze, you lose.
Did the news only just reach Whanganui
Only found out a little while ago was a bit slow! And I dont know about W Hanganui as I live in WAnganui
Old Mar 19th 2012, 9:01 pm
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

Look on the positive side, you don't have to listen to their suicidal No Surprises song
Old Mar 19th 2012, 9:40 pm

Originally Posted by Tom1983
Look on the positive side, you don't have to listen to their suicidal No Surprises song
Old Mar 21st 2012, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by Tom1983
love that song btw I WANT A TICKET

Old Mar 21st 2012, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

People are selling them on TM for heaps in the main, but you can get the odd bargain.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 10:00 am

People are selling them on TM for heaps in the main, but you can get the odd bargain.

might take a look, daughter is seeing Florence and The machine in May and now i wish i had bought a ticket now after listening to her new album!

so may look on trade me for both
Old Mar 21st 2012, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

My daughter loves Florence too but she is a wee bit young to go at 10

I booked two (count 'em!) trips to Whangavegas last week when AirNZ had there sale on. It's not quite the same as radiohead though :P
Old Mar 21st 2012, 10:09 am

My daughter loves Florence too but she is a wee bit young to go at 10

I booked two (count 'em!) trips to Whangavegas last week when AirNZ had there sale on. It's not quite the same as radiohead though :P

my daughter is 18 and lol well hope you enjoy it in Wangas