So the New Doctor

Old Aug 15th 2013, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So the New Doctor

I'm not convinced, my first response was, "Oh No "

I've never liked any of the characters he's played and he comes across to me as smarmy and rude. I don't think it's his age as I loved William Hartnell and Patrick Troughton (serious hide behind the settee with a cushion Doctor!) but they come over as quite paternal and caring figures where this new one doesn't.

Time will tell, I'll wait for the Christmas special to form more of an opinion. Do you get to see that in NZ?
Old Aug 15th 2013, 8:06 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

most Dr Who episodes run a week or two after shown in UK. we cheat and watch via iplayer via server back in uk
Old Aug 16th 2013, 12:41 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Breaking Bad the best show ever, anyone watch this? If not you should, followed by Game of Thrones
Old Aug 16th 2013, 1:45 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by kitti
I'm sorry. I thought I was on that other one. (runs away quickly.)

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
most Dr Who episodes run a week or two after shown in UK.
Do they? I didn't realise.

I'm trying not to judge before I have seen this new one in action. I rather liked the new take on the recent re-incarnations.
So will wait and see.

Is the new series due here on TV soon does anyone know?
Old Aug 16th 2013, 2:22 am

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

think the next Dr Who is Christmas Special, when it will play here is anyone's guess.

Have watched Breaking Bad, not that fussed with it to be honest and Games of Thrones is just not my cup of tea. MrF on the other hand watches both and enjoys them
Old Aug 16th 2013, 2:27 am

think the next Dr Who is Christmas Special, when it will play here is anyone's guess.

Have watched Breaking Bad, not that fussed with it to be honest and Games of Thrones is just not my cup of tea. MrF on the other hand watches both and enjoys them
Your Hubby has good taste!
Old Aug 16th 2013, 7:35 am

obviously he married me
Old Aug 16th 2013, 8:31 am

obviously he married me
Well of course, goes without saying
Old Aug 16th 2013, 8:49 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Right-o and cheers.

TBH. Right now. I couldn't give a monkeys.

Maybe laters.
Old Aug 16th 2013, 11:12 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: So the New Doctor

Originally Posted by love30stm
Breaking Bad the best show ever, anyone watch this?
Yep, though I prefer Suits and White Collar (just to be contrarian).