Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

So which immigration shows are you going to?

So which immigration shows are you going to?

Old Sep 10th 2006, 9:03 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default So which immigration shows are you going to?

There seems to be a fair few shows.

I was thinking about the outbound and opportunities down in surrey/london.

What about you guys?
Old Sep 10th 2006, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

daviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to all
Default Re: So which immigration shows are you going to?

Sorry - no time to go to any - as hope to be over in Oct 07! YIPPEE!
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

dash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dreamfish
There seems to be a fair few shows.

I was thinking about the outbound and opportunities down in surrey/london.

What about you guys?

We're going to York mid October. Another Cambs Application as well. Are things that bad in Cambs I have to ask myself? Certainly better than Moss Side in Manchester where I grew up!

Good luck with the application.

DA
Old Sep 11th 2006, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Just to let you know I will be attending expos in London and Manchester next month. I'll be part of a team recruiting health care staff for the central north island.

Any further information just PM.

Cheers
Gill
Old Sep 11th 2006, 9:44 am

Well i am pretty much tied up as a full time mom for the next couple years. My partner is looking for IT work. Hopefully he can walk into another management position. (we can hope!)

would be so nice to get a job offer before they ask us to do a telephone interview :scared:

I am now wondering whether the event at Sandown/Surrey is actually worth our while.... anyone been to this event before?
Old Sep 11th 2006, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond repute

Well i am pretty much tied up as a full time mom for the next couple years. My partner is looking for IT work. Hopefully he can walk into another management position. (we can hope!)

would be so nice to get a job offer before they ask us to do a telephone interview :scared:

I am now wondering whether the event at Sandown/Surrey is actually worth our while.... anyone been to this event before?

Hi Dreamfish

I went to the Sandown event earlier this year.

It is ok if you are looking at the Bigger picture ... but not so good if you are only concentrating one one country.

Steve
Old Sep 11th 2006, 3:22 pm

thats useful info thanks Steve - pretty much what i thought it might be like. ok, my mind is made up!
Old Sep 11th 2006, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond repute

thats useful info thanks Steve - pretty much what i thought it might be like. ok, my mind is made up!
so which show are you going to then?

Steve
Old Sep 11th 2006, 7:31 pm

Originally Posted by Stephen Jones
so which show are you going to then?

Steve
oh yeah lol

er the london expo on the 14th october.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 3:53 pm
Just Joined

renew is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,
i went to last london show and would sound a word of caution if travelling any distance to be there. The venue is very small and so there arent that many companies there.Most of those that are there will be interested in selling you a service -new home, banking, packing etc. The employers are most likely to be medical based again.
If you are planning to speak to NZIS its is VERY busy and if you are travelling to london why not go to New Zealand house instead or spend the money calling them instead.
I have asked who will be at the latest fair but have been met with a stony silence - be warned.