Snow in Timaru!!!

Old Jun 7th 2008, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

Stef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud of
Talking Snow in Timaru!!!

It's snowing on 7th June!!!!!!! WOW!!! This is a new one for us! Is it snowing anywhere else? I love snow!!!!
Old Jun 7th 2008, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Snow in Timaru!!!

Yep - lots of lovely white snow sticking to the lawn! The children are all very excited - they've never seen snow like this. We're just about to put on some extra layers and the gumboots and get out there to enjoy it!!!
Old Jun 7th 2008, 3:38 am
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, chucked it down didn't it. I'm glad it's stopped now though. I was a bit worried we might be heading for another big snow like 2006 which shut the town for 3 days. Oops Dave's just told me to look south, reckons there's more coming.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 4:05 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Bring it on!

Be a great start to the ski season <excited!>
Old Jun 7th 2008, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stef_Paul
It's snowing on 7th June!!!!!!! WOW!!! This is a new one for us! Is it snowing anywhere else? I love snow!!!!
Well where's the photographic evidence?
Old Jun 7th 2008, 4:37 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

It's snowing here in Chch now- i am looking at it out of my window!

Cool!
Old Jun 7th 2008, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light

Hey the rest has all gone round us out to sea, so Christchurch you'll be getting the lot tonight. Dave's just gone out to shovel the paths and deck as it will freeze tonight and be a nightmare. Yeah I can handle it in these small amounts. Kids had a great time.
Took photos and when I figure out how to post them I'll do it.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 9:45 am
only love is real

clair73 has a brilliant futureclair73 has a brilliant futureclair73 has a brilliant futureclair73 has a brilliant futureclair73 has a brilliant futureclair73 has a brilliant future

We drove down to Timaru to see my Auntie, had enough time to stay for lunch before we decided to drive home again while we could we lived in Timaru the last time it snowed and shut the schools for a week.....didnt really want to stay that long lol we have high school musical on ice tomorrow and i would never have been forgiven if we didnt make it back...we had a bit when we got back to chch but i think it is all gone now.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

LizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Stef_Paul
am very jealous!
Old Jun 7th 2008, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

newt has a brilliant futurenewt has a brilliant futurenewt has a brilliant futurenewt has a brilliant futurenewt has a brilliant futurenewt has a brilliant futurenewt has a brilliant futurenewt has a brilliant future

Snowing lightly and intermitently in Alex, nothing much settled yet, 0.8 degrees out and 25.8 degrees inside

Don't often get much settled snow here, a wee dump or two (couple of inches) most years, and a real good one every three or four, mostly because it's very dry here, so we don't get much precipitation at all.

Last year however:

Old Jun 7th 2008, 9:31 pm
Dorset to Dunedin

Fooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond repute

White out in Dunedin to, all the hillside suburbs are covered, hope its gone later, dont need that crap stuff.kids think its great but when you are sefl employed!!!
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

JasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to all

25 degrees and sunny in Sheffield!!
More of the same tomorrow.
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:15 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Snowed in Rangiora too. Kids had great fun, didn't think they'd see snow again! Kids in the park were bodyboarding down the hills. We built an igloo in the garden and its still there, much to kids delight! Day before it had been 16 degrees. Some icy-snow patches still on ground but clear blue sky and sun today.
Old Jun 8th 2008, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Yea we had loads rained before it came and didnt think it would settle but the flakes were so big 2 hours later 3inches had settled Cool!!!!
Old Jun 8th 2008, 11:46 pm
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

15 degrees in Wellington.

Middle of winter, so i can deal with that!

http://www.metservice.com/default/in...ias=wellington

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.