SlingBox in NZ

Old May 27th 2007, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold
Default SlingBox in NZ

Hi,

Does anyone use a 'slingbox' to watch tv from the UK over in NZ? Looking at their website I think you can hook it up to a skybox or freeview and watch the tv from the UK across the web?

I am thinking about it, but will have to find out how to filter out Emmerdale and Eastenders first

Cheers,

Mr KD
Old May 27th 2007, 8:22 pm
Fight for the republic.

Cava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: SlingBox in NZ

mcuddy does apparently see last pager of the ultimate slag of NZ thread. you will also see my links to the best TV over the internet for free.
Old May 27th 2007, 11:06 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kimi-Deacon
Hi,

Does anyone use a 'slingbox' to watch tv from the UK over in NZ? Looking at their website I think you can hook it up to a skybox or freeview and watch the tv from the UK across the web?

I am thinking about it, but will have to find out how to filter out Emmerdale and Eastenders first

Cheers,

Mr KD
PM for you.
Old May 28th 2007, 2:10 am
BE Enthusiast

mcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kimi-Deacon
Hi,

Cheers,

Mr KD
Yes I have one installed at my fathers house in the UK. Just on free channels
on sat.
Works ok mostly, it is a dependant on your uk upload speed. I have mine on a timer at the socket so as to reboot every 24hrs. (Due to lock up). If you are getting a SB . Keep the old application software as it is not encypted. You can then get a SB recorder. and you are away.
If not hook it up to a TIVO and you can remotley access that , this is the best way to go. More dosh though.