Skydiver

Old Feb 14th 2007, 7:37 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Skydiver

Have you seen this?

F*** me. I've done that jump! Parachute opened though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...0&in_a_source=
Old Feb 14th 2007, 8:06 am
Account Closed

Default Re: Skydiver

Did you watch it? WOW
Old Feb 14th 2007, 8:20 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

NZ broad band still trying to view
Old Feb 14th 2007, 10:44 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sky
NZ broad band still trying to view
Seen it yet?
Old Feb 14th 2007, 11:25 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
Seen it yet?
Watched it last night. One very lucky guy
Old Feb 14th 2007, 11:26 am
NZ is calling.....

Smelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really nice

Was on GMTV yesterday morning not a nice thing to watch, but he did survive, very luck. Hasnt put me off either we both still want to do one.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 11:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Smelly Cat
Hasnt put me off either we both still want to do one.
It's cool
Old Feb 14th 2007, 11:37 am
NZ is calling.....

Smelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really nice

We went to OZ last year but didnt get chance to fit one in, so is going to be on the list of things to do in the first year out there!!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 11:40 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Smelly Cat
We went to OZ last year but didnt get chance to fit one in, so is going to be on the list of things to do in the first year out there!!
It is but good. You can do them in England, you know! Actually there was a girl in the UK if I remember rightly who also landed with a bump and didn't die...a few years ago.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 11:49 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
It is but good. You can do them in England, you know! Actually there was a girl in the UK if I remember rightly who also landed with a bump and didn't die...a few years ago.
I did one in October here in the UK at THIS place.

It was amazing and I would do it again
Old Feb 14th 2007, 11:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
I did one in October here in the UK at THIS place.

It was amazing and I would do it again
Old Feb 14th 2007, 11:54 am
Banned

The Para's display team were in the plane with me

They jumped out at 10,000 feet. Wimps

I went out at 12,000
Old Feb 14th 2007, 11:57 am
Account Closed

I went out at 12,000
Old Feb 14th 2007, 3:38 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

I went out at 12,000
Show off.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 3:40 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Maz
Show off.
Do you like my signature?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.