Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Size says large on my slippers

Size says large on my slippers

Old Aug 21st 2009, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light
Default Size says large on my slippers

I find that the sizes in NZ are not reliable. Does anyone else face that. I bought a pair of slilppers at the warehouse the other night. I bought large, but they seem a bit small for my feet. I wonder what that says about Kiwi blokes.... lol Anyway, just wondering if you had noticed. I also noticed that the jean size I buy is now smaller though I am sure I am not.
Old Aug 21st 2009, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Size says large on my slippers

Originally Posted by CAN2NZ
I find that the sizes in NZ are not reliable. Does anyone else face that. I bought a pair of slilppers at the warehouse the other night. I bought large, but they seem a bit small for my feet. I wonder what that says about Kiwi blokes.... lol Anyway, just wondering if you had noticed. I also noticed that the jean size I buy is now smaller though I am sure I am not.
It says they try them on before they buy them.
Old Aug 21st 2009, 10:30 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Bellasmum
It says they try them on before they buy them.
This is the Warehouse. That really does not help. Crap before you shop.
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light

Just having some fun here. I know I prefer not to shop at the warehouse, but at 7:30 on a weeknight in Rangiora there is no where else to go. Anyway, it is nice to be in a smaller jean size from Farmers, even though I am sure that I am the same as always.
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 6:54 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Husband bought me a Ratpack CD from the warehouse to use on me memory tapes and when we want to do the chillin' thing with friends . Ratpack on the packaging . Ratpack on the CD's themsleves and a nice little listy stating which tracks and by whom.

Stuck the blummin' thing on the other night over dwinks and nibbles with a few pals and this gawd almighty wailing banshee of a german soprano uttered forth, frightening the friends, shattering glasses, lifting the tin roof and searing the hairs in husbands earholes.

Would warehouse accept there was summat wrong and they should refund. Would they heck. Try before you buy indeedy.

..now where is my hearing aid......
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 7:28 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS

Husband bought me a Ratpack CD from the warehouse to use on me memory tapes and when we want to do the chillin' thing with friends . Ratpack on the packaging . Ratpack on the CD's themsleves and a nice little listy stating which tracks and by whom.

Stuck the blummin' thing on the other night over dwinks and nibbles with a few pals and this gawd almighty wailing banshee of a german soprano uttered forth, frightening the friends, shattering glasses, lifting the tin roof and searing the hairs in husbands earholes.

Would warehouse accept there was summat wrong and they should refund. Would they heck. Try before you buy indeedy.

..now where is my hearing aid......
How I would have loved to witness that!
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
How I would have loved to witness that!
Me too.

Whenever I buy CD's and DVD's from the Warehouse they make sure they get me to check them at the check out so I can't take them back.

If that didn't happen then I would take the screaming meme back.

Stand your ground and challenge shoddy service I say.

Kiwi's don't do that enough.