Silly Question

Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

jeany has a brilliant futurejeany has a brilliant futurejeany has a brilliant futurejeany has a brilliant futurejeany has a brilliant futurejeany has a brilliant futurejeany has a brilliant futurejeany has a brilliant future
Question Silly Question

Hi All

ITA about to be submitted (after months of will we won't we) do we make the cheque payable to NZ Immigration? I'm sure it is but can't see anywhere on the paperwork that says.

Many Thanks

J
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:46 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Silly Question

Originally Posted by jeany
Hi All

ITA about to be submitted (after months of will we won't we) do we make the cheque payable to NZ Immigration? I'm sure it is but can't see anywhere on the paperwork that says.

Many Thanks

J
Sorry, can't help as we paid through Visa, but I'm sure someone can help you.
Karen B
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

I took the ITA to NZ House on Monday and paid by visa as I sat at the desk. Sorry can't help you either.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jeany
Hi All

Many Thanks

J
I'm sure I made it out to NZIS
Old Jan 25th 2007, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

SecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud of

I think you have to make it payable to Mr S Squirrel