Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Signing back on!!!

Signing back on!!!

Old Jan 30th 2007, 12:29 pm
within Touching distance

GowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to all
Default Signing back on!!!

Aaarrrgghhh!!!

After deciding around xmas that we would not be moving to NZ after all, things are up in the air again.

We have had a lot of interest in the house and are expecting an offer very soon.

After talking to the very helpful Adelle at NZ imigration, it appears we would need to be in NZ and working by July in order for our current applications to still be valid. So it seems worth paying the final migrant levy to buy us 6 more months of dreaming

All this after just getting a promotion at work, ordering my new shiny Golf GT (coming end of march) - company car, not mine AND having just bought a nice new TV (Where were you when I needed you Jack????....In Wellington i imagine )

Anyway, it feels good to be back, even if our heads feel like they are a washing machine stuck on spin cycle
Old Jan 30th 2007, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Signing back on!!!

Originally Posted by GowHow
Aaarrrgghhh!!!

After deciding around xmas that we would not be moving to NZ after all, things are up in the air again.

We have had a lot of interest in the house and are expecting an offer very soon.

After talking to the very helpful Adelle at NZ imigration, it appears we would need to be in NZ and working by July in order for our current applications to still be valid. So it seems worth paying the final migrant levy to buy us 6 more months of dreaming

All this after just getting a promotion at work, ordering my new shiny Golf GT (coming end of march) - company car, not mine AND having just bought a nice new TV (Where were you when I needed you Jack????....In Wellington i imagine )

Anyway, it feels good to be back, even if our heads feel like they are a washing machine stuck on spin cycle
Fingers crossed you receive an offer soon! Glad you can rethink NZ again

Our buyers now have a buyer again so looks like we might move in March and be looking at renting a house till the summer. We're not expecting to hear from NZIS till April time re a CO. then hope visa is granted by July.
Old Jan 30th 2007, 12:53 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Oh super! And oh no! Both at the same time. Sorry things are so up in the air, but hope it all works out for you!
Old Jan 30th 2007, 3:21 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Hey up mate

I thought your heads feel like they are a washing machine stuck on spin cycle all the time anyway

Old Jan 30th 2007, 5:39 pm
within Touching distance

GowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Hey up mate

I thought your heads feel like they are a washing machine stuck on spin cycle all the time anyway

They do at the moment! Anyway, quick update, we have a second viewing on Saturday so fingers crossed. Work are gonna be p****d if I decide to leave after taking a promotion and ordering a new car
Old Jan 30th 2007, 5:45 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

They do at the moment! Anyway, quick update, we have a second viewing on Saturday so fingers crossed. Work are gonna be p****d if I decide to leave after taking a promotion and ordering a new car
They'll get over it
Old Jan 30th 2007, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Aaarrrgghhh!!!

good luck mate
Old Jan 30th 2007, 6:57 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

good luck good luck good luck!!

things are never easy on the blooming road to immigration are they!!